50 Fab Favours for your Wedding Day!
Thinking of giving your guests some fun little favours? Then here’s a few ideas for your special day!
1. Pour some jelly beans into clear tubes and voila! You have some cheap & beautifully coloured favours!
2. Matches are becoming ever more popular in the world of weddings, especially with a clever slogan like these!
3. For the book lovers out there, give the gift of literature!
4. Can’t forget to keep the beer cold!
5. Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
6. We love these mini button cookies!
7. Here’s a great way to ensure you get some awesome, personal photos on your wedding day! Dot these cards around the tables for your guests!
8. Or shed a little light with some candles matching your colour scheme!
9. This musical couple gave their guests CD’s to take home!
10. For those having a summer wedding why not bag up some colourful fruit?
11. If you’re sampling some Chinese cuisine at your wedding then add a personal touch to the chopsticks making them a perfect momentum from your wedding!
12. Who doesn’t love a refreshing bottle of coca cola?!
13. Donuts & milk? Don’t mind if we do!
14. All it takes is faith and trust…and a little bit of pixie dust! These would be perfect for your classic fairy tale wedding!
15. Give your guests something to keep them cool if you’re wedding is a summer affair!
16. How about putting together a ‘favours pack’ for your guests? Full of mustaches, gum & thank you’s!
17. The ladies will appreciate this one! Kick off those heels, pop on some comfy flip flops & get on the dance floor!
18. These french jars are absolutely beautiful & look even prettier filled with pink macaroons!
19. ‘You’ve made our future bright, now please do the same for tonight!’ Glow sticks! Simply awesome.
20. How about some hot & spicy sauce?!
21. If you’re having an Italian wedding then a traditional favour such as Limoncello would add a nice touch to the day
22. Small but useful, give the gift of lip balm!
23. ‘Love is the key’ What a cute & quirky idea!
24. These trinket boxes shaped like macaroons are really cute plus there are so many colours to choose from!
25. We absolutely adore the idea of having your guests fill out these cards for you to read at a later date! Perhaps even an anniversary!
26. For those with a sweet tooth why not wrap up a marshmallow love knot and complete the package with some beautiful ribbon.
27. You could always combine your escort cards with your favours like one arty couple did above!
28. Even a mini dessert on a pastel spoon looks stunning
29. How about some mini pretty piñatas for when the fiesta starts!
30. This one’s for the travel lovers or destination wedding jet setters! These mini suitcases would be perfect for your guests!
31. Again, another handy favour! Little tins of mints will never go to waste!
32. A fruity idea for you now! These favours are colourful, cheap and are made instantly cool with a simple ribbon wrapped around them!
33. We love these personal pencils!
34. Here’s a favour that we’ve never seen before, a mini plant inside a cork! How rustic & unique!
35. Here at Bespoke Bride we’re massive fans of popcorn, so this favour would go down a treat with us!
36. If the mini plant didn’t do it for you, then how about an actual pot plant?
37. You could always give the desserts as favours! Mmm…red velvet cupcake in a jar, need we say more?
38. Give your guests something to wave about like these personalised ribbons & bells!
39. Getting married on a beach? These little tubes of sand would be a perfect little keepsake!
40. We love the idea of giving a gift that will live on after your wedding day, just like these packets of seeds for guests to plant!
41. Mmm…Mini packets of smores…”please sir…can we have smore!” (ok. that was bad.)
42. Eek! Who doesn’t love sparklers?! These would make for some fab photos too!
43. Sugar, spice & all things nice! These pots of spice are a great alternative favour.
44. In true English style why not give some strawberries & scones! Yum!
45. A couple with a sense of humour! LOVE this idea!
46. Ahhh. Tea. It makes everything better!
47. Ok, tequila, so it’s not the nicest tasting flavour out there, but it does look lovely in a mini bottle!
48. Another gorgeous favour, we especially love the mini thank you heart!
49. Keep their eyes dry with some beautiful vintage hankies!
50. Simple and heartfelt. What a personal favour full of gratitude!
We hope this has given you a few ideas!
You can find all of the images used in this post here!
Much Bespoke Love
♥ ♥ ♥