After the success of our 65 free wedding printables last year we thought it was about time that we created another one for you. This time we wanted to concentrate on just wedding invitations, there are lots to choose from but I wanted to pick only those that I felt were a little more creative and original. Most of printables here can be customised to suit your own style and personality, perfect for those on a budget and for all you DIY brides out there…
The same rules apply to just click on the links underneath each photo and the printables should be there ready for you to download, all you will need is paper and a printers, easy peasy lemon squeazy…
1. These simple and effective ticket style invitations would be great for film themed wedding.
2. These Rustic themed wedding invitations are fully customizable. All you have to do is choose your colours and enter your details, the invite is automatically created for you ready to print.
3. We love these chevron style invitations, they are super easy to customise with whatever colour you like. We had a play round with blue and red for some carnival themed ones and yellow and grey work nicely together too.
4. Here is a free and editable ‘save the date’ from Ruby and Willow, isn’t it sweet?
5. I love the versatile colour of this stationery, colour can be added with the punched hearts and twine which are also available from the designers shop. All you have to do is click here and scroll to the bottom where you will find the download instructions and away you go.