Itttt’sss Chriissssttmaaaasssss!! We wanted to take this time to say a huge thank you for all of your support throughout the year. Today we are looking forward to spending the day celebrating with our families and eating far too much. From both myself and Jess, wish you all a very Merry Christmas xxx
Step aside Summer, Autumn is officially here which means ‘bye bye’ short sleeves it’s time for long sleeves to have their moment. We have trawled the web for our fave long sleeve wedding dresses for a look that screams modern glam bride – just in time for winter. Think gold, sequins and lots of sparkle, alternative brides rejoice as we have found the dresses that will keep you warm and looking fabulous!
1. Honor Dress(above): One of the new designs from the ‘Young Hearts, Run Free’ Collection from Belle amd Bunty, this dress with lace sleeves, is ultra classy. Pair with gold accessories and a smoky eye for perfection.
Are you looking for a unique wedding favour ideas, but have feeling feeling a little uninspired by your latest traditional pinterest finds? Well how about looking to the holidays for inspiration instead? Christmas is the ideal time to look for fun and funky favour ideas, that can be used for your wedding. Turn advent calendars into modern favour boxes and baubles into glitter balls! Get ready because christmas just made your wedding a whole load more magical!
Take – Out Box Advent Calendar: You can fill these boxes with candy, small gifts or even confetti. Add names instead of numbers and you’ve got yourself the cutest favour boxes ever!
2. Glitter Dust Filled Balls: This really is super simple and super easy! All you need is some clear christmas balls and fill them with glitter dust or confetti!
3. Modern Hexagon Advent Calendar: You had me at geometric! The boxes for this modern advent calendar also work as some seriously chic favours for your guests! Fill them with candy or small gifts.
4. Candy Ornaments: I got candy on my mind! These delicious but non edible sweeties are so fun, your guests would love them!
5. Colour Dipped Gingerbread Cookies: These on the other hand are totally edible! These are not only quick and simple to make, but would also be very kind on your pocket! Cant promise they will be as kind on your hips though!
I consider myself to be very much a summer person but every now and again a shoot like this comes around and I find myself falling back in love with the romance of winter. I love the thought of getting cosy by a warm open fire, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and there is something about snuggling under a blanket that makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Well, it seems I am not the only one that can see the magic in winter as shoot coordinator, Kendra Higgins is here to share her inspiration for this rustic winter paradise shoot…