Forget the simple piece of card waiting for your guests, why not mix it up a little with these inspirational ideas? They not only give your guests something to read while they wait, but also something to do!
Here’s some great conversation starters…
1. ‘Fortune Teller’ Programs are an awesome and easy way to display all of the details of your day, you could make them yourself or order them to be completely tailored for you here!
2. If you’re having an outdoor wedding and there’s a high chance it will be hot hot hot then why not put the program on fans for your guests? These can also be bought on Etsy!
3. Perhaps you’d prefer to be environmentally friendly by writing the program on a single chalkboard for all guests to see, saves on paper and works out much cheaper!
4.Sometimes, it’s nice to keep traditions alive through a wedding and if you’re planning on having confetti thrown upon your departure then attaching these handy pouches on the back of the programs keeps things simple and fun!
5. Yep, I know, we already mentioned a fan but this one is a different shape with a sliding options! It was too cool not too mention! PLUS, you can order them here!
6. These awesome programs were designed to keep guests occupied while waiting for the ceremony to start!
7. Add a little class to your program by creating a scroll and tying it with a ribbon to match your colour scheme! You can order these scrolls here!
8. If you wanted to add a little comedy to your program like this couple did then we say DO IT! We love the idea of having a little fun with things, this program included bios of the bridal party and even a scavenger hunt!
Please do let us know if you came up with any quirky ideas for your wedding program! We’d love to hear from you!
Much Bespoke Love
♥ ♥ ♥