How to Use the Flexi Braid From Real Hair by Clara
When on our photo shoot last week hair & makeup stylist Isabel While created rocking braid hairstyles for the both of us. Jess had a simple plait incorporated into her messy up-do and I had slightly more complicated waterfall braids. I love braids they can instantly make you look all boho chic and although we aren’t ones for following trend, they are set to be huge in wedding hair this year. I would love to be able to say “now here is a DIY on how to create them”, but I’m going to need a bit more practice before I do that, instead we want to introduce you to the cheats version.
The Flexi braid is a versatile braid created by Real Hair by Clara, which can be worn in many ways and shaped in various directions to create many different braided styles. We decided to experiment with a few & dish out the how to’s! Here’s the results:
1.Divide your hair into 3 sections on either side of your head and plait each section individually.
2. Fix the the flexi braid across the top of your head.
3. Wrap the rest of the braids across the top of your head.
4. Pin all the braids into place.
1. Separate your fringe from the rest of your hair.
2. Fix the flexi braid into place and position the rest of the hair around it to create this relaxed down – do.
1. Fix the flexi braid into position across the top of the head.
2. Pull the rest of the hair back into a loose pony tail, making sure the hair covers the bottoms of the flexi braid.
3. Create a messy bun at the nape of the neck.
4. Fix into place with grips.
1. Pull the hair up into a high pony tail.
2. You will need a large hair doughnut this one was purchased from Claires Accesories.
3. Pull the pony tail through the doughnut.
4. Split the pony tail into two sections.
5. Arrange the hair around the doughnut and fix into place by placing a hair band around the doughnut.
6. Wrap the remaining the hair around the doughnut and pin in place.
7. Fix the flexi braid around the bun.
So there you go we hope you like the flexi braid just as much as we do. It will be the perfect accessory for your wedding day as well as other events or even just to jazz up your hair everyday.
Much Bespoke Love
*This is a sponsored post*