P.S. I Love This…
My wishlist this week has been quite heavily inspired by our recent ‘Enchanted Forest Shoot’. One of my favourite things from the shoot was the gold leaf eye shadow used on our models which I have been dying to try for some time now, so when I found this eyeshadow I was over the moon! Come to think of it gold accents seem to be a highlight today with gold wall decor and baroque hand painted wedding cake which will blow your mind!
1. The new ethereal collection of bridesmaids dresses from White Minx is to die for, they are so pretty! (Photography by Camilla Rosa Photography)
2. I have been using Liz Earle since I was teenager and I honestly don’t think I would trust anything else on my skin. There are some great offers on the cleansing sets at the moment, so if you have sensitive skin, oily skin or spot prone skin I would definitely recommend giving this a try!
3. With wedding season upon us I have been looking for a comfortable yet chic pair of heels and by golly I think I have found them. These Lilac court shoes from Asos are the most amazing colour and that chunky heel means a much more comfortable shoe – I think?
4. Here is the gold foil eyeshadow I was telling you about, this Stila Magnificent Foil Eyeshadow would be perfect for getting the look of the models in our shoot.
5. I am looking for splashes of colour to add to my wardrobe this summer and I think this Coral Boyfriend Blazer would be perfect!
6. This Antler Me This Wall Decor would look perfect in my living room!
7. How beautiful is this Baroque wedding cake from Nevie-Pie Cakes! Looks too good to eat!
8. We have mentioned Style & Joy a lot on this blog, but I still can’t get enough of the fun and colourful designs!
Aren’t those lilac shoes just the prettiest, they are definitely on my summer wishlist for sure!
Much Bespoke Love