15 COOL & QUIRKY GIFTS FOR THE BRIDE TO BE
I know it sounds cliché but I can’t quite believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away now, I feel like the entire of 2018 just flew by and now the last few weeks are really creeping upon us! Have you sorted your Christmas shopping yet?? I’m about 75% done I think so I’ve still got a few bits and bobs to get! If you still need to get something special for the bride to be in your life then we’re here to make that whole process super easy for you by listing our favourite 15 gifts for the newly engaged! From helpful to cute, cool to organised! We’ve got it all here and we love how many of these gifts can be personalised too! Enjoy…
2. Why not get your gal pal a personalised mug with her new married name on? We love this one from Sophia Victoria Joy!
3. Give the gift of a kick ass wedding planner and help her get organised! This one by Rock n Roll Bride X Veronica Dearly is our favey!
4. If you want to go really Christmassy with your gift then we love this bauble from Team Hen,imagine how nice it’ll be to pull this decoration out year after year and remember the whole engagement process!
5. How pretty is this dainty ‘The future Mrs’ necklace from Emilie Rose too? Can be completely personalised with her new name!
6. If your girl loves to make notes like crazy then why not get her a notebook especially for all her wedding planning notes?! This pretty one is from Emilie Rose!
7. We’ve got a bunch of slogan eye masks that are fab for brides too! From ‘Don’t Wake to Bride’ to ‘Wedding Dreaming’ and more! You can even choose the colour of the mask and text! Grab them here!
8. Could these be the prettiest cocktail glass charms we’ve ever seen?! We think so! These are the perfect gift to get the party started over on Team Hen! (The drunk in love charm is our fave!)
9. How about a clutch to carry on her wedding day, with the lettering emblazoned across in shimmery and glitter sparkles?! Or she could even use it as a makeup bag the morning of the big day! Grab this one from Threaded By Pooja here!
10. Since it’s pretty chilly around here now then this adorable hand embroidered Wifey for lifey jumper from Wax Flower Bridal would be so perfect!
11.If you’re after something small then we love this Something Blue pin by Liz Harry over on Crown and Glory, so cute right?!
12. Why not get the bride to be a sash ready for her hen do? Oh Squirrel has a bunch of beautiful, classy sash’s in a bunch of different colours and phrases! The white and gold combo is our fave though!
13. If your gal loves a bit of glitter then you can’t beat this mirror shine sparkly bag from Pup Tart!
14. Or since it’s the season all about getting snuggly on the sofa and binge watching TV how about our team bride PJs?!
15. Finally, we love this Bride Beanie from Totally Brides! You can choose what you’d like sewn on the hat and the colour too!
Happy Christmas shopping eeeeek! xx