So you’ve finally got the wedding arranged and it’s time to concentrate on a well deserved break. Your honeymoon is the perfect time to relax and unwind after months of planning, so take the stress out of organizing your getaway with our favourite must have apps. From funding your dream honeymoon to discovering the perfect destination, flights and even packing, we have found the best apps for you.
1. Honeyfund Wedding Registry: You’re ready to start planning your honeymoon, but you could do with some cash first? Turn to the Honeyfund wedding registry, the first app to allow you to create a honeymoon registry so that your weddings guests can contribute cash donations instead of gifts, to help you plan the trip of your dreams.
2. TripIt: The key to a well planned trip is organisation and that is exactly what TripIt can help you with. This handy app keeps all your travel details in one place, so if you have been known to lose important information such as flight numbers and times, save yourself the worry and store all your details to TripIt. All you have to do is forward all your travel confirmation emails and the app creates a detailed daily itinerary tailored to you.
3. TripAdvisor: TripAdvisor is one the most well recognised review sites and is used by members all over the world. Join millions of others to read reviews, see pictures and maps of your chosen hotel, restaurant and activities. Free and easy to use!
4. Airbnb: Need a place to stay? Airbnb is one of my favourite apps whether your looking for studio flat overlooking a beach or a cozy cabin in the hills, Airbnb quite literally opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you. Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home…or open up your own space to travelers.
5. Viator: We are always looking for things to do on our holidays which is where Viator comes in handy. Discover the worlds coolest tours and activities from the palm of your hand. For explorers like me, Viator offers extrememly popular Skip the Line passes to iconic attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building as well as VIP excursions to other popular locations such as the Sistine Chapel. Now you will have so many more places to add to your bucket list!
6. Minube: Forget Pinterest and check the newest inspiration app for travelers. Minube is the world’s most complete and useful travel app allowing users to discover their next travel destination by reading reviews and tips from other travellers, as well creating travel albums for a wonderful keepsake of your trip.
7. Kamino: If you like to get out and about on foot like I do, this is the app for you. The Kamino app offers the best way to get know your destination through walking tours that have been created by locals and travel experts. So get out your walking shoes and take Kamino on your next adventure.Details