Last week we were so excited to have been invited down to visit one of our favourite jewellery designers Alexis Dove in Lewes and today we’re sharing a sneaky sneaky peek of what we got up to and the incredible jewellery that we saw, tried on and fell in love with! We’ll be sharing more…Details
So you’ve finally got the wedding arranged and it’s time to concentrate on a well deserved break. Your honeymoon is the perfect time to relax and unwind after months of planning, so take the stress out of organizing your getaway with our favourite must have apps. From funding your dream honeymoon to discovering the perfect destination, flights and even packing, we have found the best apps for you.
1. Honeyfund Wedding Registry: You’re ready to start planning your honeymoon, but you could do with some cash first? Turn to the Honeyfund wedding registry, the first app to allow you to create a honeymoon registry so that your weddings guests can contribute cash donations instead of gifts, to help you plan the trip of your dreams.
2. TripIt: The key to a well planned trip is organisation and that is exactly what TripIt can help you with. This handy app keeps all your travel details in one place, so if you have been known to lose important information such as flight numbers and times, save yourself the worry and store all your details to TripIt. All you have to do is forward all your travel confirmation emails and the app creates a detailed daily itinerary tailored to you.
3. TripAdvisor: TripAdvisor is one the most well recognised review sites and is used by members all over the world. Join millions of others to read reviews, see pictures and maps of your chosen hotel, restaurant and activities. Free and easy to use!
4. Airbnb: Need a place to stay? Airbnb is one of my favourite apps whether your looking for studio flat overlooking a beach or a cozy cabin in the hills, Airbnb quite literally opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you. Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home…or open up your own space to travelers.
5. Viator: We are always looking for things to do on our holidays which is where Viator comes in handy. Discover the worlds coolest tours and activities from the palm of your hand. For explorers like me, Viator offers extrememly popular Skip the Line passes to iconic attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building as well as VIP excursions to other popular locations such as the Sistine Chapel. Now you will have so many more places to add to your bucket list!
6. Minube: Forget Pinterest and check the newest inspiration app for travelers. Minube is the world’s most complete and useful travel app allowing users to discover their next travel destination by reading reviews and tips from other travellers, as well creating travel albums for a wonderful keepsake of your trip.
7. Kamino: If you like to get out and about on foot like I do, this is the app for you. The Kamino app offers the best way to get know your destination through walking tours that have been created by locals and travel experts. So get out your walking shoes and take Kamino on your next adventure.Details
Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far? We have been so excited about sharing today’s shoot with you! A few months back we were contacted by one of our favourite EVER clothing companies, American boutique Free People, to see if we would like to work on a collaboration. At first we were a little shocked, Free People – THE FREE PEOPLE, wanted to work with us and to top it off they wanted us to do something that we love, which was of course DIY’ing and styling a festival wedding! We couldn’t wait to get started, so we surrounded ourselves with some of the very best in the wedding industry to bring it all together and there are not enough words to describe what a fantastic job everyone did.Details
Etsy lovers everywhere, stop whatever you are doing and listen up because your favourite online boutique is hosting their very own wedding fair in London next month and we would like to take 20 of our gorgeous readers to the exclusive launch with us.
Showcasing some of their top wedding sellers from around the UK, Etsy have put together a pretty impressive list of suppliers including some of our favourites such as The Lovely Drawer, We Are Arrow, Hetty Rose & Miss Sarah Cake, so if you are looking for stationery, accessories or even cake toppers, this is the place to be!
We are super excited to be heading to the Oui Tea Rooms on Thursday 14th May for a day of shopping, snacking and live music and of course we couldn’t resist a spot of DIY, so there is also free admission to the floral headpiece workshop included. To win your free pair of tickets all you need to do is enter below and before you leave be sure to take a peek at the fabulousness you can expect at the fair!
1. Confetti Poppers via Hello Pops of Colour// 2. Geometric Love Set via The Lovely Drawer// 3. Gold Heart Wedding Favor Bag via Sepia Smiles// 4. Lujon Crystal Tulle Headpiece via Gibson Bespoke// 5. Handpainted Decorative Arrows via Sepia Smiles// 6. Confetti Stationery Set via The Lovely Drawer//Details