NEW TREND ALERT! Festival freckles are in!! And how cute are they?! Today Emily’s going to be sharing with you how you can create this boho look in 2 different ways, one which is understated and one which a little bolder! The best thing about them is you can switch up the colours and even…Details
Like most people I am totally obsessed with the classic copper trend that is around right now! Timeless and elegant yet funky and modern, copper can be as simple or bold as you make it, which makes it a fantastic style choice both in your home and at your wedding. So whether you are looking for a few accessories to decorate your wedding table or some statement pieces for your home like the planter above, we have the found the perfect pieces for you.
Image via John Newsome Photography
It’s no secret that we love colour around here. Like, really really LOVE it! And it will probably come as no surprise that we think weddings look even better when there is some colour in them, it just makes everything look so much more fun! As far as we are concerned colour will never go out of fashion, which is why today, we have rounded up our top fave colour blocking ideas!
1. We love everything about this backdrop over on 100 Layer Cake, from the geometric shapes to the bold pops of colour, this is one hell of a statement piece!
2. How totally gorgeous are these Colour Block Save the Dates. They are just the perfect way to set the tone for your wedding!
3. These colour block soaps via Brit & co would make fabulous favours!
4. Colour blocked cakes are everything and this Pastel Hexagon Tile Cake via I Spy DIY is no exception, plus they are easier to make than you would imagine.
5. Colour Block Log Slices like these to brighten up an otherwise rather rustic trend. Don’t you just love the little coasters too! I would totally use these in my house!
6. These dipped Sugar Cookies via Love & Olive Oil look so yummy and would make great favours too!
7. Even the most boring home item can be made into a work of art with a splash of colour. Learn how to make these Colour Block Glass Bottles.
8. We couldn’t resist sharing this chocolate bark via Paper n Stitch Blog. Imagine this served on a sweet table or as favours? You’re guests would be so impressed!Details
Dudes! Todays post is just for you! Although we can’t promise it’s not going to get a lot of female attention to?
Ladies aren’t the only ones cool enough to sport a top knot you know? The guys have seriously stepped up their hair game. Ok so the man bun isn’t exactly a new thing but it’s a trend that is still going strong and we love it! So today we have trawled the wedding sphere to find the grooms that really know a thing or two about #hairgoals. Scroll on down to see the seven trendiest guys to pull of a man bun at their wedding.Details