50+ GIFT IDEAS FOR BLOGGERS, THE ULTIMATE LIST!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. It’s through posts like this that we are able to keep this blog running so thank you for helping to support Bespoke Bride!
We’ve created many gift guides over the years, gifts for pizza lovers, gifts for cat people and even a gift guide for quirky fun and effortlessly cool! But can you believe that in the whole 9 years that we’ve been running Bespoke Bride we’ve never created a gift guide for our fellow bloggers?! This is a gift guide that was so easy to create because, obviously being bloggers we know what are not only the cutest, fun gifts to buy but also the most helpful presents that will push your blogger friend to success, from software subscriptions, to courses, instagram strategies, helpful books, equipment or even just a cute blog organiser! If I was bought any of these gifts I would be so happy that I was given something that would improve my business, passion or hobby! So without further ado, here’s our ultimate list of gift ideas for the bloggers in your life…
Let’s start with the fun stuff shall we?
FUN GIFT IDEAS FOR BLOGGERS
1. Let’s kick off this list with something fun AND helpful, because trust us when I say that if you run a blog then you need a planner, because being a blogger means that you have to wear many hats so to speak! You NEED to be organised if you want things to run smoothly and a blog planner is the perfect tool for that. Besides, who can resist a blog planner as cute as this cactus one?!
2. While we’re on the topic of planners, if cacti are not your blogger’s style then how about go wild with a fun rainbow planner?! This one is a generic planner instead of specifically for a blog but we guarantee it will still be super helpful.
3. & 4. Or you could even just get a plain notebook so that your blogger can plan however they prefer with their notes! We love this one that says ‘my brain has too many tabs open’, because firstly ain’t that the truth! And secondly, it’s fun to have something that references working online, it will show you’ve thought about them using this for their blog! If you’d prefer something more generic though, this palm leaf notebook is also beautiful!
5. 6. 7. & 8. If your blogger friend is anything like us then chances are they will want to spend some time working in cafe’s or taking their laptop with them on the go, so why not make sure they do it style?! Our four favourite laptop cases are This beautiful pastel pink one (with that handy side pocket!), this grey and pink case that looks ever so professional and this palm leaf print case for something more fun and tropical! We’re also equally obsessed with this Marble Grey Laptop Case, there are so many options out there though so choose the style that suits your friend best (and be sure to get the correct size for their laptop!)
9. And let’s not forget they’re going to need a bunch of new colourful pens to fill those handy notebooks!
10. Or if you want to really up the game with stationery then we’re obsessed with these blogger themed pencils! Who could resist the fun slogans and those pretty pastel colours? Bloggers gonna blog baby!
11. & 12. I’m not going to lie to you, us bloggers love lounge wear! Sometimes we end up working on the sofa, especially on those cosy winter mornings and at times like this a fun slogan jumper would really come in handy! We love this pink jumper that says ‘don’t touch me, I’m internet famous’ but this ‘do not disturb, i’m writing’ grey jumper is our favourite!
13. Sometimes we all need a cup of coffee in the morning am I right?! Buying a mug is also such an easy present because YOU KNOW it will get used no matter what! We love this ‘coffee, blog, repeat’ mug !
14. Or if they’re on the go a lot then this travel mug with the caption ‘Have you read my blog?’ is also super fun!
15. Looking for something fun but also super helpful? Then we love this instagram planner book and they totally will too! It’s full of content strategies and helpful planning techniques, and we all know just how important instagram is these days, this planner is awesome for any budding blogger!
SOFTWARE, COURSES & SUBSCRIPTION GIFTS
Ok, now let’s talk about the some of the gifts you can buy that are really going to educate and help them invest more into their blogging business, or help them start the process of turning their blog into a business with these awesome tools! The items we’re going to list below are ones that we use regularly and without them, we can guarantee that Bespoke Bride would not be where it is today so believe us when we say these subscriptions and software programmes are PERFECT for upping the blogging game in the industry! We’re also going to talk about some courses that we have taken in the past that has really educated us on what works as bloggers and what doesn’t!
16. When we first started getting serious about Bespoke Bride we took a course by A Beautiful Mess called Blog Life, and it was so helpful for us! It taught about the importance of branding, types of content that go viral, self promotion, online advertising and pitching to companies. You can grab the course here!
17. If they want to start earning money from their blog then affiliate marketing is a great place to start, there are TONS (and we mean literally thousands) or courses online for affiliate marketing but we really recommend Wealthy Affiliate! Not only do they offer over 12 different courses ranging from getting started to writing content that converts into sales to keywords, email campaigns, social strategies and more but they also have a fantastic forum when you sign up that allows you to chat to other bloggers and share what works for them! With over 300 hours of expert education this is one hell of a helpful gift for a blogger! You can grab the first 10 lesson course here!
18. While we’re on the topic of courses A Beautiful Mess also have three other fantastic courses, the first on elevating your instagram; including the one key ingredient you need for growth, the strongest tools to grow your feed, networking, monetising your instagram and how to make that all illusive algorithm work for you! Find the instagram course here!
19. As I mentioned above there are more courses available from A Beautiful Mess, and if your blogger pal is thinking of starting a podcast (because let’s face it, podcasts are so popular right now!) then why not purchase them the ‘Launch a podcast’ course? Not only does this course teach the basics of recording, editing, and publishing podcast episodes, but it also includes how to better engage and grow an audience. Plus, how to monetize by attracting potential sponsors.
20. Finally I want to mention their course on video basics, with instagram stories, IGTV and Youtube being as popular as ever this is a fantastic course to really hone in those video skills! It will walk any blogger through everything they need to know to set up their camera properly, shoot great video in natural light, record quality audio, and edit it into something awesome!
21.22. & 23. Now let’s move onto some software shall we? Because when it comes to photo and video editing Adobe is where it is at! We use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom literally every single day with this blog, whether it’s editing photos with filters, colour correcting, lightening up so they POP or creating title images for our posts that will be used on Pinterest these software programmes are absolutely essential for us! If we ever want to create videos for YouTube or our instagram stories then we also LOVE Adobe Premier, in our opinion you can’t beat it! The best news is you can get an Adobe bundle for a monthly subscription, so why not grab your friend a few months worth of subscriptions so they can get started on those editing skills!
24. How’s that email list of theirs coming along? If they’ve taken any of the courses we mentioned above they’ll know just how important email newsletters can be, not just for driving traffic to their blog but also for boosting sales through affiliates and also gaining the trust of their readership and making sure they keep their blog content constantly in their reader’s minds! For this we cannot recommend ConvertKit enough!
25. And while we’re on the subject of marketing it’s a great idea to buy somebody a subscription for a Tailwind Account? We use Tailwind to schedule our pins to Pinterest at the exact time we know they’ll get seen and have the highest chance of getting shared and increasing traffic to our site! It’s a fantastic tool and has seriously increased our traffic to Bespoke Bride alot, not to mention saved us a lot of time having to manually pin everything!
26. If your blogger friend is just starting out as a blogger or maybe they want to give their site a refresh, we cannot recommend Elegant Themes enough! A site that already has hundreds of beautiful, professionally designed and fully optimised blogs that any blogger can purchase and customise to their own style! It’s the easiest way to make any blog look instantly more professional, we LOVE Elegant Themes for this exact reason, plus who doesn’t want premium support and constant site/plugin updates?
27. Can’t find a website theme that they like on Elegant Themes? Well Thrive Themes has very similar packages plus a whole different selection of themes! There really is SO MUCH choice on these two websites so we’re sure your blogger will find something they truly love and reflects their brand!
28. Ok before we move onto the next section of this epic blogging gift guide, we want to let you know about the last tool we use to create content here on Bespoke Bride and that’s called Envato Elements! This website is a gold mine of beautiful stock for graphics, graphic templates, invitations, photoshop brushes, editing tools, video templates, you name it and this place has it! We use it all of the time when we want to create eye catching visuals or we want to create products for our readers like checklists, games, invitations. Check it out for yourself here and prepare to be amazed at how much it has to offer! Well worth the subscription and a totally epic gift for someone!
Alrighty, let’s move onto some equipment shall we?
29. & 30. I’m sure they already have a laptop, but in case they don’t or they’re looking to upgrade then we’ll let you know what we use for our blogging purposes, I’m (Jess) currently using an apple Macbook Pro, because I’m an apple girl through and through where as Emily absolutely loves her Microsoft Surface Laptop. Both are fantastic laptops in their own rights, and I’m super chuffed with the durability of mine, I’ve had it for over 7 years now!
31. Me and Emily both also have DSLR camera’s that we use to create original content here on Bespoke Bride, so if we want to show our readers how to make a DIY we’ll photograph the steps and final products with these cameras. We both use a Canon EOS 7D.
32. & 33. As for lenses, my absolute favourite that I use for pretty much 99% of all shooting here for the blog is my 35mm, it is so PERFECT for everything I need and I just love love love it! Emily uses a 50mm and loves hers too, that lens is perfect for those close up, blurry background shots!
34. & 35. Next I wanna talk quickly about buying someone a hard drive, it may seem like a boring present but you can always get a really nice looking one! I can’t tell you how valuable hard drives are to us, especially when we’re creating our own content and taking original photos, I have all of these photos and videos backed up onto hard drives and the moment they’re full I need another one, so a blogger will never be without a hard drive let me tell ya! We recommend getting a 1TB or 2TB size hard drive since they’ll last much longer with those big files. Personally this Seagate one.
36. & 37. I don’t know about you but I love to listen to audio books and podcasts when I’m working so why not gift your blogger a pal a brand new set of headphones? I use apple airpods just because that’s what my mum got me for Christmas last year and I totally love them! But alternatively the actual headphones that sit on your head are awesome!
38. Does your blogger friend need to do a lot of recording of themselves or need to include themselves in their images? Why not get a tripod in that case? We always use our tripod for filming video tutorials or Q&As!
39. Equally if they’re filming/photographing themselves a lot for tutorials then a ring light would be an incredible gift to take their footage to the next level!
40. Blue light glasses are something I literally only found out about this week and they’re immediately on my Christmas list! I stare at a screen for easily 10 hours per day and I really want to make sure my eyes are getting slightly more protected, cue the blue light glasses!
41. Once again if they’re creating their own content then photography backdrops will be an awesome present! Especially for flat lay styling, we love this pack of three with marble. white wood and natural wood in particular!
42. Do they like to read a lot? We love the idea of giving somebody a kindle, not only can they fill it with books that will help them on their blogging journey (we’ve got some recommendations coming up for that!) but they’re SO lightweight to carry around instead of a bunch of books, plus they take up less storage! Bonus points if you get them a subscription to Kindle unlimited, all the books they want baby!
Finally let’s end this giant gift list with a few books shall we? Because after all, giving somebody a book is always a great idea for a gift! Of course if your blogger friend already has a kindle then why not buy them some book credits or even just purchase the kindle forms of our following recommendations!
43. I’m going to kick this section off with the first business book I ever read, Girlboss. To me it was super inspiring to read about how Sophie Amoruso built an entire company and was not afraid to be the only woman in the room or ask questions without feeling stupid or would simply not accept to be made to feel that way, it’s an awesome kick ass women in business book!
44. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying. I mean no doubt you heard about this Netflix series too but seriously this book has some amazing techniques and advise to de-clutter your life! And everybody knows you work better in a clean, cleansed environment.
45. This next book, You are a badass at making money is actually on my next to read pile, I’ve got it ready to start this weekend and I seriously cannot wait, I feel totally confident recommending it because SO MANY PEOPLE have recommended this to me, I have no doubt it’s going to be incredibly helpful and inspiring.
46. Big Magic. Creative Living Beyond Fear. Remember Eat Pray Love? One of the most inspiring stories for me, I loved the whole story! Well, Elizabeth, the author is back showing us how to live a creative and fulfilling life, and how to face our fears!
47. Next up we’ve got ‘She Means Business’. At the age of 20 Carrie Green started her first online business, going on to become the founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association (FEA) This entire book is full of advice, real life stories, time management and having a business vision!
48. If you’re blogger friend is having trouble with coming up with content then they need The One Hour Content Plan! It basically does exactly what it says on the tin, it gets the ideas flowing, lots of questions to get them thinking long term and plenty of strategies to implement! PLUS the book comes with additional templates which they can download and fill in. What a bonus!
49. Like A Virgin: Secrets They Won’t Teach You at Business School. I remember so vividly reading this while on a press trip with Emily and wanting to go back and start work again immediately haha As you can imagine, Richard Branson is full of the most insightful business knowledge, he talks a-lot about marketing in this book too!
50. If you want to really get down to the base of blogging, it’s all about writing, we are writing A LOT, and this book ‘Everybody Writes: Your Go-to Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content‘ is all about honing in those writing skills and creating content that keeps readers coming back for more!
51. The Secret. Ok, so although this book is not technically about business or blogging, it is a book that honestly changed my life so I couldn’t help but recommend it, and I really believe that if you have a positive mind you will succeed much more in life, it’s so important to have a healthy mindset and this book really created that for me!
YEESH That was a long ol list right?! But hopefully by now you’ve got plenty of ideas for that very lucky blogger of yours! We really hope it’s been helping in inspiring you to give them an awesome gift that they will LOVE! xx