For many the festive season would have been made all the more exciting as it is the perfect opportunity to ask your significant other to become your Mr or Mrs. It is no secret that Christmas, New Years Eve and Valentines day are the most the popular times for engagements, so we always look forward to this time of year as we get the chance to welcome even more newly engaged couples to Bespoke Bride.
It’s an exciting time and if your anything like me when I got engaged, you will want to jump headfirst into all the planning. Here you will you find more information on how to use Bespoke Bride to plan a wedding like no other but to get you started we have put together a list of our most useful posts from our archives, to help with you anything from the best inspirational wedding accounts to follow on Instagram to how to choose the ultimate wedding venue.
So when you are ready, let’s start with our most popular post to date…
1. 50 Fab Favors for your Wedding day: This epic list includes so many different favor ideas you will be spoiled for choice. One of our favorites has to be the cute watermelon packets pictured above.
Image via Wedding Chicks
2. 65 FREE Wedding Printables: Look after your wedding budget from the get-go with these creative printable ideas. The list includes invitation suites, favor boxes, banners, tags, cards… basically a ton of ideas that covers all the paper craft ideas you would need at your wedding. Oh and did we mention they are all free!
3. The Ultimate DIY Wedding Venue Checklist: Whilst most venue checklists will take your through the basics, this one is specifically tailored to the not so ‘typical’ wedding venue e.g barns, fields, community centers. As these types of venues aren’t usually set up for this type of function, it will most likely need some extra planning on your part i.e does the venue have generators? Are their toilets? Are there enough power points? What are the noise restrictions? This list takes you through everything you will need to know and there is a free printable checklist too!
Photo via Half Baked Harvest
4. 25 Yummy Cocktails to Make in Bulk and Serve at Your Wedding: This list took our readers by storm as it was the perfect budget friendly way to add cocktails into the mix. All you have to do is choose the recipe you like the most whip up a large batch and store in the fridge until it is ready to be served on your wedding day. Simple!
5. Pretty Envelope Table Plan with Free Printable Floral Liners: Trust us! This is the prettiest and easiest table plan you will have ever seen and it comes with FREE printable floral liners, so most of the hard work has been done for you. Now just to decide where to seat everyone?
6. 20 Unique Ways to Plan a Wedding on a Budget: Budget is a contributing factor to most weddings and for good reason. At a time when money is tight it’s important to watch your spend, no one wants to enter married life with a huge debt over their head. So we trawled our Real Wedding Archives to curate all our favourite bits of budget advice and this is what we got.
7. 55 Pinterest Accounts to Rock Your Wedding World: Pinterest is *THE* wedding planning tool to use as it is packed with inspirational ideas. These accounts showcase some of the best the wedding world has to offer but just be careful to not get too carried away.
8. 5 Reasons Eloping is Better than a Wedding: If you’re not sure if a wedding is quite right for you, we recommended our 5 main reasons to elope.Details