9 FREE PRINTABLES FOR EVERY STAGE OF YOUR WEDDING PLANNING
We know how much you guys love our printables and over the past few months we have worked hard to create a series of free ones that you can use throughout every aspect of your wedding and since we are lucky enough to welcome thousands of new readers here every month we thought it was about time we caught you up on what you might have missed. So here are our top free printables for every stage of your wedding.
1. Our Ultimate Wedding Checklist has been broken down into timeline sections to help you figure out when you should be doing certain things like ordering your stationery, or how far in advance you should book your photographer and includes a few items that you may have forgotten in all the hustle and bustle of wedding planning! (i.e are your passports in date for your honeymoon?!)
It’s super in depth (7 pages long!) and will really help you feel much more organised and in control with your wedding planning, we promise.
2. Now you have booked your wedding venue use these Modern Colour Block ‘Save the Dates’ to inform your guests of your upcoming nuptials. Print them at home onto some good quality cardstock, simply circle (or heart) around the date that you’re getting married, and add your names at the bottom! Then pop them in the post and voila! Save the dates DONE!
3. Once you’re ready to start sending your wedding invitations use these Tropical Palm Envelope Liners for your Wedding Stationery. They are available in TWO fun patterns for you to enjoy and will be sure to get your guests feeling those summery vibes!
4. Not long to go until your wedding, which means it must be hen party time! Our How Well do you know the Bride? Bridal Shower Game is the perfect ice breaker if you have invited groups of friends or individuals who may not know each other. This game is all about the one thing everyone has in common: the bride! Print out these free ‘how well do you know the bride’ cards and pop them on the table along with some pens, before you know it people will be asking each other if they have the answers to number 5, 7 or 12 and it won’t be long until everyone is chatting away!
5. And if that game wasn’t enough we created another one called Porn or Polish? A Fun Free Printable Hen Party Game that is sure to get your guests laughing with each other.
6. As a thank you to your gals for giving you the best hen party or bridal shower, why not give them an an epic hen party kit. Not only will it keep them going through all of the fun but to gift them with some pretty goodies that they can have as keepsakes. Then wrap it all up with this super cute printable Girl Gang Wrapping Paper.
7. So your wedding day has finally arrived! Yippee! Have your groomsmen hand out these Abstract Confetti Cones at the end of the ceremony or leave them somewhere for your guests to grab ready for that perfect confetti photo! The great news is they are super easy to make! Just roll them into a cone and glue them in place! DONE!
If you want to add a little metallic bonus like we did then you’ll just need some spray paint and kitchen roll, wrap this around the top of the cone to create a straight line and then spray paint the ends!
8. Give you wedding cake some funk with this Edible Icing Paper Design.
Hip Hip Hooray provided us with not one but eleven printable designs for your cake and they’re all here to download right now, for free! Whether you love ornate designs, botanical schemes or even nautical themes, there’s something here that’s bound to tickle your fancy…
9. If you’re looking for something a little different to the usual guestbook or postcards for your guest’s to write their well wishes on, then look no further. These Fruity Cards are a ton more colourful and fun for your guests to grab and get sentimental and gushy with. Style them up in a fruit bowl for a summer wedding or leave some pegs out for your guest’s to hang up and create a statement fruit wall at the reception! And the best thing is, they’re free!
Don’t forget if you want to get super organised with your planning then why not download our printable wedding DIY organiser below?
We want to know your favourite free printable is? Do you have something in mind you would likes us to create? Leave your comments below!