I love wrapping presents and I promise I’m not just saying that! I’ve always had a tradition, where I wrap all my presents on Christmas eve, sat by the tree with a classic crimbo movie and a hot choccy in my fave mug!! It really gets me in the spirit and for me that is when Christmas really begins. One thing I’m pretty hot on when it comes to gift giving is wrapping paper, I love to get creative at Christmas and make the gift look just exciting before it’s opened. The key is make sure the design isn’t difficult and can be done in just a few minutes, so with that in mind we collaborated with AO.com to create 4 alternative ways to jazz up your presents this Christmas.Details
Planning a DIY wedding is hard enough, even if you have the time and skills. So, when it comes to adding your own handmade touches, when you have neither, it’s easy to throw out the idea once and for all and start over with something ‘easier’ but not necessarily ‘YOU’!. The thing is you can add instant personality to any wedding, whether you’ve handmade it or not, all you have to do is get creative as event designer & stylist, Ronya explains.Details
We are beyond excited to announce that we will be relaunching in early July with a super duper new site!!
Yep that’s right after 4 years we thought it was high time we updated Bespoke Bride, to become something a little more sleeker and easier to navigate as well adding some exciting new products to our own shop. This also means we will be taking a time out for the next 2 weeks to prepare for the launch. Although we wont stop blogging altogether, we will be diverting away from our usual blogging schedule and only posting 1-2 times a week.
After months of keeping this secret its so exciting to know we are only a few weeks from sharing our new look with you. This year has already been the best year for Bespoke Bride and we can’t express how happy we are to be able to say that!
Last year was full of highs but unfortunately ended on a real low, we were both totally burnt out and forced to seriously reassess the future of Bespoke Bride. Since then, we have been working hard behind the scenes to make Bespoke Bride into something even bigger with the addition of our own shop and have been totally overwhelmed at the amount of support it has already received. We are constantly bouncing new ideas back and forth to each other, talking about new products we can add to the shop and all that fun stuff! We both feel so lucky to be doing something we love and sharing it with people that truly appreciate it, is immensely gratifying.
I have a feeling, 2017 is going to get even better yet!
One last thing I wanted to share…Details
Backdrops DIY’s are one of my favourite things to make. They are usually fairly simple yet hugely effective and can transform any space. They can be used for all types of things whether it be as an alternative to a traditional wedding altar, decor for a cake table or used for a photo booth and are great for any type of party or event. The best thing is they can be easily customized to suit your gig at relatively low cost, so here’s 45 of our favourite DIY’s, suitable for any occasion.
1. We have featured this Paper Daisy Backdrop (Top) many times before, but it just never gets old. We think this cheerful backdrop would be awesome for a spring wedding. (Photo by Anna Killian via The House that Lars Built)
7. With ‘Greenery’ as Pantones color of the year, we expect to see even more brides bringing the outdoors in and this DIY Vine Wall Backdrop would be the perfect wedding detail. (Photo by Kristina Curtis Photography via Ruffled)
11. Want a quick and simple backdrop idea? Blow up balloons in different colours and weight them down at different heights to create a Balloon Backdrop just like this. (Photo by Mary Costa Photography via Studio DIY)
14. Get in the spirit of summer and learn how to make your own Tropical Photo Booth Backdrop. I don’t know about you but I would be tempted to keep this up all year round to keep those summer vibes flowing. (Photo via Brit & Co)
15. If your venue is fussy about using adhesives on walls how about this Post-it Note Photo Booth Backdrop. It won’t leave any residue and the sticky adhesive isn’t strong enough to pull away any paint or paper when its being taken down? (Photo via Poppytalk)
21. Stickers made a huge comeback last year and we couldn’t have been happier. (Seriously, we event stuck them on our pumpkins), so this Giant Sticker Photo Booth Backdrop is the stuff our 80’s dreams are made of! (Photo via Oh Happy Day)
23. The easiest projects are always the best and all you need to do for this Balloon Wall Photo Booth is blow up balloons in different colors, shapes and sizes and stick to a wall using tape – simples! (Photo by Alison Piepmeyer via Oh Happy Day)Details