Got a fringe but don’t know how to style it for the big day? No need to grow it out or pin it back, we want to see your bangs on show, which is is why we have found our top 10 favourite styles for brides with bangs, whether your locks are fine or thick, long or short, straight or wavy, we have just the style for you.
1.Long & Side Swept Bangs: This style is fab for brides that don’t want to brave a big chop just before their wedding day, but want something a little more on fleek when compared to the traditional wedding day updo.
2. V-Bangs: Rebellious brides, these bangs are just for you! Super funky v-bangs add edge to just about anything.
3. Short & Spiky Bangs: The perfect option for brides that aren’t a fan of the severely blocky bangs, this style really compliments a pixie cut and will make you look super cute on your wedding day.
4. Fringed Bob Bangs: This cute variation is a little shorter than the classic bob, but is super stylish and simple, great for brides that want hassle-free bangs on the big day.
5. Side Parted Bangs: These bangs ooze 60’s vibes. This look is effortlessly chic and is a fab way to frame your face, taking away any attention to a high forehead and those pesky fine frown lines.
6. Baby Bangs: Thanks to fashionistas such as Sophia Amoruso, baby bangs are so hot right now! If you’re looking for something super modern and hip then this is the style for you!
7. Messy Bangs: The just got out of bed look is still as fabulous and cool as ever. Team messy bangs with beach waves and you have the perfect boho style!Details