10 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR BANGS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
Photography by Six Hearts Photography via Bespoke Bride
Got a fringe but don’t know how to style it for the big day? No need to grow it out or pin it back, we want to see your bangs on show, which is is why we have found our top 10 favourite styles for brides with bangs, whether your locks are fine or thick, long or short, straight or wavy, we have just the style for you.
1.Long & Side Swept Bangs: This style is fab for brides that don’t want to brave a big chop just before their wedding day, but want something a little more on fleek when compared to the traditional wedding day updo.
Photography by Graceology via Rock n Roll Bride
2. V-Bangs: Rebellious brides, these bangs are just for you! Super funky v-bangs add edge to just about anything.
Photography by Kendra Elise Photography via Rock n Roll Bride
3. Short & Spiky Bangs: The perfect option for brides that aren’t a fan of the severely blocky bangs, this style really compliments a pixie cut and will make you look super cute on your wedding day.
Photography by Jono & Laynie Co via Bespoke Bride
4. Fringed Bob Bangs: This cute variation is a little shorter than the classic bob, but is super stylish and simple, great for brides that want hassle-free bangs on the big day.
Photography by Ciara Richardson Photography via Hair & Makeup By Steph
5. Side Parted Bangs: These bangs ooze 60’s vibes. This look is effortlessly chic and is a fab way to frame your face, taking away any attention to a high forehead and those pesky fine frown lines.
Photography by CK Photo via Bespoke Bride
6. Baby Bangs: Thanks to fashionistas such as Sophia Amoruso, baby bangs are so hot right now! If you’re looking for something super modern and hip then this is the style for you!
Photography by Birds of a Feather via Green Wedding Shoes
7. Messy Bangs: The just got out of bed look is still as fabulous and cool as ever. Team messy bangs with beach waves and you have the perfect boho style!
Photography by Justin Aaron Photo via Burnetts Boards
8. Lob Bangs: If you didn’t know a lob is longer version of the bob. Classy with a little bit of eccentricity chucked in for good measure, this style is utterly gorgeous teamed with a oversized floral crown or bow.
Photography by Sam Golanski via Rock n Roll Bride
9. Bowl Cut Bangs: For brides that aren’t afraid to make bold choices, the trendy bowl cut is totally on point right now and has even been sported on the likes of Lady Gaga, so it must be good right?
Photography by Joie Lala via 100 Layer Cake
10. Straight Bangs: Simple to achieve and bursting with style, dead straight bangs are so rock n roll! These sexy locks are totally versatile too and add a totally unique touch to a traditional bridal updo.
We want to know what bangs you will be wearing on your wedding day?
This makes it seem like people are cutting bangs just for their wedding, which is kind of funny! I love the pink haired v bangs, but I’ve always rocked a swoop! I never really thought about what I would do with my bangs, I just kind of thought i’d let them do what they normally do. It’s fun to get a new style, just not too close to the wedding!