If you’ve been put in charge of planning your besties hen party or bridal shower, you’re more than likely feeling the pressure to throw the bride the ultimate send off. As MOH or bridesmaid it’s up to you plan everything from the location and guest list, to the activities and favours, which can seem a little daunting at first, but that’s where we can help.
Hen parties and bridal showers have become majorly popular on Bespoke Bride over the past year or so, with hen party DIY’s being one of the most requested tutorials in our recent survey.
Whilst lots more hen party ideas are in the pipeline, we already have a ton of ideas for you to check out, so we raided our archives to create a roundup of 15 of our most popular hen party accessories, that your gal pal is sure to love!
1. Hen Party Games:Games are a great way to get the party started, from ‘The Groom Said What?’ to ‘Porn or Polish’ this pack of 6 fun games will have your guests giggling away in no time. To get you started we are even giving away one free game that you can download and print here.
2. Kisses For the Future Mrs Guestbook: Create a guestbook for a personal touch. Get out your favourite lippy and pucker up, so that the future Mrs has something to hold on to for years to come. Download your free print here.
3. Beyonce Lyric Stickers: Drink your cocktails in style with these Beyonce quote glasses. If you fancy yourself as a bit of a crafter and would like to make your own you can find our easy to follow tutorial here.
4. Slogan Swimsuits:If you’re hen party is taking place in sunnier climes, don’t forget to pack your swimsuits. These personalised swimming costumes are super simple to make using our iron on letters or if you want to make the letters yourself, click here for the full tutorial. (more…)
Thank you cards are such a necessity when it comes to weddings, whether you want to thank your awesome suppliers for creating such an amazing day or you want to thank your besties for all of the help they lended or maybe you just want to send thank you cards for the gifts you received from your guests! Either way, why just say ‘thank you’ when you can express your gratitude in a much more fun expression like ‘You Da Bomb!’ or ‘You’re A Peach!’
I’ve designed 5 different designs for you guys today that you can download completely for free and write your personal message on the back! All of the postcards are sized A5 so you can fit 2 cards per A4 piece of card plus there are lots of different cute colours available!
Simply, download the designs below and print out onto white card, then write your thank you message on the back, easy peasy and they’re sure to make your receiver smile with these cute quotes!
For many the festive season would have been made all the more exciting as it is the perfect opportunity to ask your significant other to become your Mr or Mrs. It is no secret that Christmas, New Years Eve and Valentines day are the most the popular times for engagements, so we always look forward to this time of year as we get the chance to welcome even more newly engaged couples to Bespoke Bride.
It’s an exciting time and if your anything like me when I got engaged, you will want to jump headfirst into all the planning. Here you will you find more information on how to use Bespoke Bride to plan a wedding like no other but to get you started we have put together a list of our most useful posts from our archives, to help with you anything from the best inspirational wedding accounts to follow on Instagram to how to choose the ultimate wedding venue.
So when you are ready, let’s start with our most popular post to date…
1. 50 Fab Favors for your Wedding day: This epic list includes so many different favor ideas you will be spoiled for choice. One of our favorites has to be the cute watermelon packets pictured above.
2. 65 FREE Wedding Printables: Look after your wedding budget from the get-go with these creative printable ideas. The list includes invitation suites, favor boxes, banners, tags, cards… basically a ton of ideas that covers all the paper craft ideas you would need at your wedding. Oh and did we mention they are all free!
3. The Ultimate DIY Wedding Venue Checklist: Whilst most venue checklists will take your through the basics, this one is specifically tailored to the not so ‘typical’ wedding venue e.g barns, fields, community centers. As these types of venues aren’t usually set up for this type of function, it will most likely need some extra planning on your part i.e does the venue have generators? Are their toilets? Are there enough power points? What are the noise restrictions? This list takes you through everything you will need to know and there is a free printable checklist too!
4. 25 Yummy Cocktails to Make in Bulk and Serve at Your Wedding: This list took our readers by storm as it was the perfect budget friendly way to add cocktails into the mix. All you have to do is choose the recipe you like the most whip up a large batch and store in the fridge until it is ready to be served on your wedding day. Simple!
6. 20 Unique Ways to Plan a Wedding on a Budget: Budget is a contributing factor to most weddings and for good reason. At a time when money is tight it’s important to watch your spend, no one wants to enter married life with a huge debt over their head. So we trawled our Real Wedding Archives to curate all our favourite bits of budget advice and this is what we got.
7. 55 Pinterest Accounts to Rock Your Wedding World: Pinterest is *THE* wedding planning tool to use as it is packed with inspirational ideas. These accounts showcase some of the best the wedding world has to offer but just be careful to not get too carried away.
It’s so nearly Christmas!! If you’re stuck for a last minute gift idea or ran out of gift wrap or just looking to add a few finishing touches like this 3D Unicorn heard to your holiday decor, then don’t fret! We have got your covered with 18 of our favourite Christmas DIY’s.