Will You Be My Bridesmaid? 15 Ways To Ask Your Lovely Ladies!
Thinking of sending a text to your bridesmaids or asking them over the phone if they’ll be by your side on your special day? Think again! Why not do something a little memorable? After all, your guests get invitations in the post so why not send something special to your bridesmaids! They are of course very special to you! There are so many ways to do this and i’m here to give you some ideas! Ready? Let’s go! You could ask them…
Through A Secret Message…
1. She thinks it’s going to be a can with something in…little does she know it’s you asking her to be your bridesmaid! Secret message mission complete! Top job Petite 25!
2. Awww! Sweet little cotton reels are a fab keepsake for your bridesmaids and a unique way to ask them! Choosing You created these little gems!
3. These messages in bottles are also a really cute creation and would be perfect to ask your girlfriends if they’d be your bridesmaids! You can find them at Yssorm Designs!
4. I don’t know about you but I LOVE fortune cookies and I always want to keep my fortunes, I’d especially want to keep them if they had a message like this inside! You can get these from Petite 25 and they come in TONS of colours!
Through A Package…
5. There’s isn’t a lot cuter than brown paper packages tied up with string is there?! Julie Andrews said it herself and these sweet little packages from Shy Lily and Dakota are no exception!
6. How about these shabby chic packages from Something Rustic Shop? I love how simple and pretty they are!
7. Who doesn’t love a hidden message in a card?! I think Finch And Hare have got these cards nailed! Be sure to check out the rest of their range too with messages like ‘It’s MY day’ and ‘Get me a stripper’ ha!
8. There’s nothing like having a good laugh with your girlfriends and the fun shouldn’t stop when you ask them the big question! I think these cards from Brixton Studios are hilarious!
Through Mad Lib & Multiple Choice…
9. I want somebody to send me a card like this! I feel I could get pretty dam creative with it! If you think you could too then head on over to Camis Paperie!
10. Here’s another idea from Camis Paperie for multiple choice! I think I would be ticking almost all of them!
Through A Bottle Of Wine…
11. I think this is such a great idea if you want to keep it simple with your bridesmaids! You can easily purchase these bottle labels from Lil Shop Of Labels then stick them on a few bottles of wine and ta da!
12. Sequin Bombshells have also made these cute wine bottle labels if you fancied making your gift more personal by adding photos of you and your girls!
Through a card…
13. I love these chic handmade cards from BIMPRESSED on Etsy! The metallic ink makes them look super classy!
14. How cute are these little beauties from First Snow Fall?! I absolutely adore them! The best part is you can choose the hair colours of the little cutouts to match your own bridesmaids!
15. How about getting your bridesmaids a beautiful pom pom necklace in a box that asks them? I think this jewellery by Pamela Loops is adorable!
So what do you think? What did you buy or are you planning to buy your bridesmaids to ask them? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Much Bespoke Love