50 Fab Favours for your Wedding Day!
You might remember us posting this the first time around, back when we were baby bloggers in 2012. To our surprise this post has been our most popular to date, I mean it practically went viral 😉 Anyway two years on and we decided it was time to revamp it a little and update it with some of our most recent fun favour finds. I hope you enjoy!!!
1. Jelly Beans via The Cinderella Project 2. Matchbox Favours via Bespoke Bride 3. Books via Wedding Chicks 4. Burlap Bags of Lavender via Ruffled 5. Watermelon Favors via Oh Happy Day
6. Button Cookies via Martha Stewart 7. Beach Ball Party Favours via Design Eat Repeat 8. Rainbow Coloured Beeswax Candles via Homemade Serenity 9. Macaron Pop Covers via A Little London Wedding 10. Bags of Cherries via Martha Stewart
11. Personalised Chopsticks via Offbeat Bride 12. Mini Champagne Favours via Wedding Chicks 13. Donuts & Milk via The Hostess with the Mostess 14. Fairy Dust via My Fancy Princess 15. Colourful Fans via Wedding Favours
16. Wooden Engraved Favours via Wedding Chicks 17. Pinata Cookies via She Knows 18. Teabag favours via Live What You Love Kris 19. Personalised engraved stones via Not on the Highstreet 20. Soap Favors via Etsy
21. Personalised Limoncello Bottles via Martha Stewart 22. Bagutte Wedding Favor via 100 Layer Cake 23. Smiley Favor Pouches via Studio DIY 24. Watercolour Monogram Favor boxes via Minted 25. Macaron Trinket box via Urban Outfitters
26. Marshmallow Love Knot via Martha Stewart 27. Mini Art via Project Wedding 28. Mini Pinatas via Ruffled 29. Mini Suitcases via My Wedding Favors 30. Personalised Pencils via Etsy
31. Homemade Caramel Corn via Martha Stewart 32. Dessert in a Jar via Mason Jar Crafts Love 33.Message in a bottle via Oh So Beautiful Paper 34. S’mores Gift Basket via My Life at Playtime 35. Strawberry & Scone Basket via Martha Stewart Weddings
36. Gratitude Favor via Style Me Pretty 37. Marshmallow Kiss Favors via Martha Stewart Weddings 38. Colourful Pie Favor Boxes via Minted 39. Neon Party Favors via You Are My Fave 40. Soap & Dish Set via Luvocracy
41. Letter Favor Pouches via Studio DIY 42. Love Bug Wedding Favors via Etsy 43. Succulent Fiesta Favors via Camille Styles 44. Retro Cupcake Boxes via Etsy 45. Woodland Creature Favors via Oh Happy Day
46. Summery Citrus Treat Boxes via Damask Love 47. Mini Coca Cola Bottles via Bespoke Bride 48. Flower Favors via Art Social 49. Pineapple Favor Bags via The House that Lars Built 50. Mini Confetti Jars via Sugar & Cloth
Much Bespoke Love
EDITORS NOTE: This post was originally published on Monday 17th September 2012 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
Great ideas for favors!
Fantastic ideas – I love the fairy dust…..
Thank you for the fab favor ideas! I forwarded this to my bride to be buddy!
Our pleasure, good luck with the wedding planning x
Love suitcase favours. That will go really nice with destination wedding.
I love these ideas!!!
Thank you x
Re: #36- I’d love to get an actual pot plant as a wedding favor, lol! Wedding must be in Colorado or Washington, huh? 😛
I really love the travel mini suitcases with candy – would match my theme perfectly (actually already match the invitations!) Any idea how someone could go about creating those?
These are very awesome ideas something for everyone love it love it thanks for sharing I will put them to good use
Amazing ideas!! Never would have thought of these myself…have forwarded these to my friend who I am being bridesmaid for this year 🙂
Great ideas, curious what the dust is made from?
Is #50 a coaster? Love these ideas!
Anyone know where I could get the little white beverage holders that are pictured above with the chocolate milks?
Thanks Bespoke for so fantastic favor ideas! The photography is also amazing, captures every details
We will refer our brides to this page for fantastic inspiration. I also like that some of the ideas are very “doable” (if you have the skills) for the “crafty” or “handmade” couple like those beautiful cookie buttons. (You will be amazed how many of our clients ask for DIY favour ideas that go with their theme)
My daughter and I were just talking about favors and thought of sparklers. Really like your ideas. Ordering matches that go with her save the date & tying them together.
My fiance and I are having a December wedding. His mom is an amazing crocheter so she is making scarves/cowls in our wedding colors for all of our guests. They are crazy beautiful.
These sound fantastic, we would love to seem them x
Do you have any suggestions on where to go to get the coasters like #50? I love this idea, but I am having a hard time finding a place to design something like this. Thanks!
Where can we purchase the mini suitcases shown in image 30 on this page? Perfect save the date packages for our destination wedding! Need ASAP….
They’re not exactly the same but I’ve found this website which has some suitcases on for those who are looking?
I sell little strawberry shaped bottles full of English strawberry wine in my shop, they would make SUCH nice wedding favours! There are other little bottles and flavours too, but these are my favourite. Champagne on the Steps in Bristol, 0117 9299642 🙂
I love the packets of seeds number 39 -where can I get these and finished personalised?
I love the matchboxes especially with a match made in heaven. Any idea where I can get these made up
I love number 4 the beer coolers any suggestions as where to get them?
This collection is beautiful and I like book with quotes of love. That is evergreen gift I think. anniversary favors
Amazing..!! Simply fab.. I have no words to explain it more. These ideas are very very good. The most attractive and unique one is the idea of suitcase. That one is simply superb and quite creative. All the ideas are wonderful. Thank you for the share. 🙂
Can you please tell me where you got the picture of the matches (pic #2)? I WANT THOSE EXACT ONES….they are sooooo adorable!!!!
Gotta love those glasses, hilarious. I will share this on our FB page. 🙂
Found the suitcases!! https://www.hotref.com/Suitcase-Favor-Tins-optional-Personalized-Labels-p-4736.html
Does anyone know where I can find no.50?!
I wonder where I find the fairy dust?
Yes… Where are the matches from?? I LOVE them!!
Was just wondering if you could tell me where the matches are from? They are so cute!!
Where can I find the CD covers for the Cds?
What a great list! I especially like the donuts and milk idea.
If bride/groom were born or get married on 10th August, they should definitely pick the smore kits! National Smores day.
I agree that there is an absolute myriad of choices for wedding favours, wedding bomboniere or gifts for the guests as they are also known. The wedding day is possibly one of the biggest days the couple will ever experience so it should be filled with things that will make it just that – BIG! I came across an Australian idea which I thought is just so amazing as a gift for the couple and their guests. It would suit all couples regardless and is very, very original. It would create a real buzz. It can be just for the bridal party, it can be just one per family / couple or for everyone. Get together with a few other guests, pool your resources and you’ll be the talk of the year. A truly unique gift
Awesome ideas! I love them so simple bit still classy
I am interested in the button cookies but can’t seem to find where they can be purchased. Could you please advise?
These ones in particular are a DIY which you can find here: https://www.marthastewart.com/272051/button-cookies
Hope that helps?
These are such great and adorable ideas! I will def be using some of them, thanks for sharing! 🙂
Love these bespoke wedding ideas, not only are they individual and fun but they all look great together in a mismatched kind of manner. I will aim to incorporate an array of these in to my wedding day when it comes around! I especially love the engraved pebbles, as engraved wedding gifts grant the bride and groom with a great way to remember the special day. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks a lot for suggesting several brilliant wedding day favours! Due to your research and innovativeness, the original post was so popular and its makeover would continue to become even more popular. Keep up the excellent work!
Loving all the wedding favours, they’re such cute little ideas, with personal twists. Thanks for sharing, I hope to incorporate these little quirky items into my own wedding one day.
awesome ideas. we did popcorn and cup cakes for our daughter’s wedding. we also purchased personalized sunglasses and wedding match boxes, our guests loved these favors.