9 BRIDES THAT KNOW HOW TO ROCK A JUMPSUIT!
So I might be a little late to the party, but I have totally fallen in love with Jumpsuits! I promise you don’t need a wardrobe like Solange Knowles to rock this style and to prove it, I have rounded up a few of my favourite brides from the weddingsphere who totally rocked a pantsuit!
1. Want to opt for something a bit more casual that you can wear again? Get the look with this Rachel Comey jumpsuit with a statement necklace and a flower crown.
2. Love the flowy fabric and detailed neckline, perfect if you we trying to hide any lumps of bumps and would make you feel like a goddess.
3. I am seriously in love with this strappy camisole and its detailed bodice, it’s flirty, fun and vintage with an edge.
4. This one piece wonder is timeless. I love how simple yet structured it is!
5. Want some colour? This bold 70’s style print is perfect for any retro/ vintage brides among you.
Photography by Antonia
6. My mouth literally dropped to the floor when I laid my eyes on this beauty! This customised woollen jumpsuit is fun, funky and just completely over the top, how could you not love it! This bride sure knows how to add personality to her wedding, and why the hell not! There is no reason why you, shouldn’t be you on your wedding day!
Photography by Alli Oughtred Photography via Hello May
7. This super feminine lace jumpsuit would be perfect for boho brides, who dare to bare.
8. This Classy pant suit is by far one of my faves. It is so flattering with the v-neckline and wrap over, it would suit a whole of host shapes and sizes.
9. Make a statement with a crisp and minimal style jumpsuit. The plunging neckline is so damn hot and certainly gives it edge!
Have you fallen for jumpsuits too? Which one would you choose for your wedding day? Let us know below.