9 UNIQUE GIFTS FOR YOUR GROOMSMEN
With father’s day approaching we thought it was about time we did a little something for the men in our lives.
There is a lot of girl talk on this blog, but you will probably be surprised to hear that every now and again we get the odd dude checking in, so in honour of all our male readers, todays post is just for you. Ladies don’t worry you can still pick up some tips whilst you are here and be sure to let your guys know about today’s post. We know they will thank you for it as we are sharing some pretty cool mens gifts, ideal for your Best man, Groomsmen and even father of the bride or groom.
1. The XL Man Box: I can’t think of a single guy that doesn’t appreciate his food! This delicious hamper is for serious foodies – packed with products from some of the Cotswolds best artisans, this box packs a punch with its spicy and tantalising treats, and being extra large it’s guaranteed to fill his big, manly boots! The best news is, it is also available as a cider version.
2. ‘Will You Be My Groomsmen?’ Card: We have found the perfect way to ask the special men in your lives to be part of your big day.
3. Best Man Mug: Ask your bestie to be your wingman on your wedding day with this unique gift idea.
4. Gold Porcelain Cufflinks: These gold & white porcelain cufflinks are so damn classy! And with matching sets of earrings, these would be the perfect way to tie your bridesmaids and groomsmen accessories together.
5. Top Gun Tshirt: Who doesn’t love a bit of Top Gun!
6. Usher Leather Wash Bag: Looking for a unique gift for your ushers well look no further! A personalised wash bag will go down a storm.
7. Personalised Cufflinks & Tie Bar Set: These personalised antiqued copper cufflinks and tie bar are the perfect gift for your groom or groom’s men and can be personalised with your choice of text which could be names, dates, GPS coordinates or even a short quote.
8. Personalised Groomsmen Flask: This laser engraved hip flask would make such a cool gift idea and can be personalised to suit you.
9. Engraved Brass Comb: Make sure your groomsmen look dapper on the big day with this unique comb.
So what will you gift the man in your life?
All of these are such thoughtful, unique gifts. I’m sure anyone would be happy to receive these, whether it’s as a groomsmen or as a father. Thanks for sharing the gift ideas!