11 UNIQUE & COLOURFUL DIY CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR IDEAS
With just two weeks to go until the 1st day of December, we are already planning our advent calendars for the countdown to Christmas. If you looking for something a bit more exciting than the standard shop bought ones, check out these fun and colorful DIY ideas. Whether your want your advent calendar filled with Chocolate (who doesn’t?) or tiny gifts (who doesn’t?), these tutorials will have you jingling all the way to Christmas day!
2. Flair Advent Calendar: It’s no secret that flair is pretty huge right now, so this flair themed advent calendar is totally on fleek! A great idea for your gal pals, hide their favourite pins behind the doors and ensure every day is filled with flashy flair. The lead up to Christmas never looked so good! (Images by Jeff Mindell via Studio DIY)
3. Take-Out Box Advent Calendar: Make your advent calendar super simple this year, just get yourself a selection of takeout boxes add some number stickers to them and fill with, treats, sweets and anything else that will fit. (Images by Studio DIY)
4. Pastel Christmas Tree Advent Calendar: This advent calendar looks so chic, no one would ever guess it was a DIY. All you needs is array of colorful card and some vinyl for the numbers and you will have a stylish advent calendar to put on display. (Image by Bespoke Bride)
5. Paper Ornament Advent Calendar: Go crazy with colour and create your own mini boxes complete with cute poms poms. Once your done hang them along a Christmas garland filled with miniature treats. (Images by Andrea Ramirez via Oh Happy Day)
10. Colorful Advent Calendar: A simple and decorative advent calendar for Christmas. It would fit so perfectly on the desk in my office, although I’m not sure I could make it all the way to Christmas without opening everyone of those drawers. (Images via Delineate Your Dwelling)
11. Modern Felt Advent Calendar: This is an advent calendar that would look fabulously stylish anywhere and would be sure to add a pop of colour to your Christmas holidays. (Images via The Sweet Escape)
I have just thought how wonderful it would be, to take the idea of an advent calendar and use it as unique way to count down the days until your wedding. Each day could be a treat, or an item for the wedding? Perhaps even a cute little note for your other half? I feel another DIY coming on?
Which of these will you be making for Christmas this year? Check out our Merry and Bright board on Pinterest for more holiday ideas.