18 PRETTY TABLESCAPE IDEAS FOR A SPRING WEDDING
That time of year is almost upon us, where pastels takeover and flowers begin to greet the sunshine! What better way to welcome the fresh and fun spring time than with a colorful spring tablescape! Bright colors and blooming flowers are not just mood boosters, but also the perfect touches to brighten up your dream wedding! Your guests will ‘ooh and aww’ over all of the unique, chic details of a fresh spring time look! Because let’s face it, you can never have too many spring florals or bright colors!
1. We think you might be able to taste the rainbow eating from this bright and colorful tablescape! (Image above by Palos Studio, floral design by Posh Peony, stationery by Details Beyond Design & Jasmin Michelle Designs, rentals by Circa Vintage Rentals & Classic Party Rentals)
2. Between the gold dinos and geometric decorations this tablescape screams FUN! It’s the perfect inspo for couples who want to incorporate their unique personalities into their wedding. (Image by Birds of a Feather, event design by Wild Heart Events, floral embellishments by Oak Barrel & Bloom, linens by La Tavola Linens)
4. For couples who want something a little simpler, try a POP of color like these deep blue glasses! (Image by Anna Delores Photography, event design by Vanessa Noel Events, floral design by The Little Branch)
10. This tablescape is for couples who are using cool colors to beat the heat at their spring wedding! (Image by Molly + Co)
11. Couples who are looking for a modern and simple twist on colorful tablescapes will love this inspo! (Image by Anna Delores Photography, event design by HoneyFitz Events, floral design by Lark Farnum)
12. This pretty and pink tablescape will make you swoon! (Image by Delbarr Moradi Photography, event design by Going Lovely, floral design by Petite Petal Co, stationery by Minted, rentals by Pieces By Violet)
13. These lovely lavender details are soft, sweet, and sure to wow your guests! (Image by Jillian Rose Photography, event design by EDE By Jacqueline, floral design by Autumn Vine Design, rentals by AFR Rentals)
14. Warmer weather sends us into a beach frenzy! This ocean inspired table setting is perfect for couples who will say “I do” next to the tides. (Image by Mike Larson, event design by Reed + James Events, floral design by Loop Flowers, rentals by Frances Lane & Bright Event Rentals, linens by La Tavola Linen)
15. Brighten up your wedding with this sunny yellow tablescape! (Image by Michelle Flores Photography)
18. Because everyone needs a bright orange tablescape in their life, especially one that looks good enough to eat! (Image by Sanaz Photography, catering by Modern Art Catering, event design by A Good Affair, linens by Napa Valley Linens, floral design by Flower Duet)
Has this inspired your spring wedding? We would love to hear more! Leave your comments below.