DIY STRANGER THINGS QUOTE GLASSES (THEY’RE BITCHIN!)
CALLING ALL STRANGER THINGS FANS (I mean, everybody surely?!) With Halloween just around the corner we couldn’t resist making these fun Stranger Things Quote glasses! They would be perfect for a spooky party right?! Or even just to binge watch the series again with a fun cocktail in hand! If you love Eleven, eggos and all the 80s vibes as much as we do then you need these in your life!
If you would like to make these for yourself then continue reading our DIY below however, you can also save time by buying the stickers in the BB shop if you prefer! Just click the button below to order yours!
- Plain glasses
- A Cricut Explore*
- Cricut’s red vinyl
- Transfer tape
- (OR alternatively you can buy the stickers here)
* Please note I’m sure you could still do this with red sticker letters if you wanted to, but you would need ALOT of letters and I think they would fall off quite easy! PLUS they wouldn’t be in the cool Stranger Things font! By using a Cricut machine you can just type in or upload what you want it to cut out and it will do it for you which is way easier!
Open up the Cricut Design Space and type out the quotes that you would like to cut, of course you can do as many or as little as you like but we used the following quotes:
- Being A Freak Is The Best
- Crazy Together
- I Am On A Curiosity Voyage
- It’s Finger Lickin’ Good
- Friends Don’t Lie
- Mouth Breather
- She Will Not Be Able To Resist These Pearls
- I’m Stealthy Like a Ninja
We used the font Benguiat Bold by Image Club Graphics which was as close to the real Stranger Things font as we could find and then we simply sized the quotes to the size we wanted them (2-3 inches wide but this depends on the glasses you bought)
Place your red vinyl onto a standard grip mat and hit that Go button and watch while the Cricut cut outs all of your lyrics for you!
Using your transfer tape, place one quote onto a glass, rubbing the transfer tape hard against the glass so it sticks well and then pull the transfer tape away!
Continue until you have covered all of your glasses with your Stranger Things quotes and then fill them up with your favourite cocktail of choice.
Job done! What do you guys think? Bitchin’ right?! And just in time for Halloween too! Don’t forget, if you’d prefer to just buy the stickers then you can do so here and you can check out the rest of our Halloween DIYs here! Make sure you check back here next week too because we’re going to releasing another set of fun Halloween stickers that we just know you guys are gonna love! xx