DIY HOCUS POCUS QUOTE GLASSES
YOU GUYS We have been so excited to share these stickers with you for SO LONG! It has to be said that Hocus Pocus is our favourite Halloween film of all time so of course we had to create a set of vinyl quote stickers just in time for the spookiest occasion of the year! You wouldn’t believe the fun we had photographing these with dry ice too, that stuff is crazy! haha.
If you would like to make these for yourself then continue reading our DIY below however, you can also save time by buying the stickers in the BB shop if you prefer!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Plain glasses
- A Cricut Explore or Maker*
- Cricut’s purple vinyl
- Transfer tape
- (OR alternatively you can buy the stickers here)
* Please note I’m sure you could still do this with purple sticker letters if you wanted to but I think it would be very very difficult to find stickers in the exact Hocus Pocus font! By using a Cricut machine you can just type in or upload what you want it to cut out and it will do it for you which is way easier!
Open up the Cricut Design Space and type out the quotes that you would like to cut, of course you can do as many or as little as you like but we used the following quotes:
- A Virgin Lit The Candle
- Amuck Amuck Amuck
- Twist The Bones and Bend The Back
- Another Glorious Morning, Makes Me Sick
- It’s Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus
- I Am Calm
- I Put a Spell On You
- I Smell Children
- Max Likes Your Yabbos
- My Lucky Rat Tail
You’ll want to download and install a font called Hocus Pocus over on DaFont and then type out the quotes and size them appropriately to your glasses (in our case we sized them 2.5 inches wide)
Place your purple vinyl onto a standard grip mat and hit that Go button and watch while the Cricut cut outs all of your lyrics for you!
Using your transfer tape, place one quote onto a glass, rubbing the transfer tape hard against the glass so it sticks well and then pull the transfer tape away!
Continue until you have covered all of your glasses with your Hocus Pocus quotes and then fill them up with your favourite cocktail of choice! We used a Midori based cocktail for these green drinks!
So what do you guys think? We can’t wait use them at our little pre drinks Halloween party before we head out to a costume party! Don’t forget, if you’d prefer to just buy the stickers then you can do so here and you can check out the rest of our Halloween DIYs here! xx