You guys remember Shutterfly right?! We created this super fun tropical bridal shower with them last year and it was a huge hit! Well let me let you in on a little secret, not only can you create personalized wedding gifts, decor and photo books with them, but you can also create your own wedding stationery with them too! Today we wanted to share with you just how incredible their stationery designs are, in fact we’ve got 5 reasons why we know you’ll love their wedding stationery ever so much!Details
Hi guys! Can you believe we are a week into December already! Seriously time flies when you’re having fun! If you tuned into our Instagram stories last week, you will have seen sneak peeks of a top secret project we have been working on with Christmas wrapping paper. We can’t divulge too much right now but we will be sharing more on our Instagram next week.
Since then we have been thinking about how much we love to get creative with wrapping paper, so we thought we would share our favourite ideas from our favourite bloggers – including one or two from ourselves of course and starting with this Pool Float Gift Wrap. You guys loved this when you spotted it on our Instagram last month and it has been one of our most popular DIY’s yet! (Photo via Bespoke Bride)Details
Jessica and Corey really wanted their wedding to be small and relaxed, while maintaining the celebratory sparkle you’d expect on a couple’s big day complete with lots of vibrant color.
Hen parties have just got a whole lot cooler! Gone are the penis headbands, tacky pink sashes and cheap veils and in their place are flash tattoos, stylish necklaces, vintage sashes and headbands that I would quite frankly wear any day of the week. I love how fun and colourful it has all become without a hint of cringe in sight! Having been on a hen do recently has got me thinking more about what I would like for my own, so I thought I would put together a list of all my favourite hen party accessories right now for a sleek and chic hen party!
1. Hen Party Temporary Tattoos: You thought temporary tattoos were just for kids? Think again! These tattoos are totally #girlganggoals and with so many cute designs, we promise you will covered in them by the end of the night!
2. Aloha Bride Statement Necklace: Not a fan of a sash? Looking for something a bit more stylish? Add this cute necklace and you will instantly be the most trendy bride to be in town!
3. Personalised Hen Party Bag: We are not quite done with tote bags yet. They make a super cute hen party gift that can be used again and again!
4. Hen Party VIP Wristbands: We have all heard of festival weddings but what about hosting a festival hen party to match! Make your hen weekend as memorable as the wedding itself with these funky wrist bands, you’ll never want to take them off!
5. Bridesmaid Headband: This is one of those accessories I could wear any day! I’m partial to a bit of Crown & Glory, especially when it’s as fun as this!
6. Personalised Ombre Hen Party Mirrors: Show of hands – who ACTUALLY remembers to pack a compact mirror into their handbags? Thats we thought. Keep these sweet personalised hen party mirrors on you at all times to make sure your selfie ready!
7. Floral Hen Party Crown: Another of our firm favourites! We are loving how totally wearable hen party accessories are right now and we’re talking about this stunning floral hen party crown. I don’t know about you but I would be so down for wearing this at my wedding too! TBH I could probably wear it every day thereafter too!Details