10 DOWNRIGHT AWESOME HEN PARTY ACCESSORIES FOR YOU & YOUR GIRL GANG!
Hen parties have just got a whole lot cooler! Gone are the penis headbands, tacky pink sashes and cheap veils and in their place are flash tattoos, stylish necklaces, vintage sashes and headbands that I would quite frankly wear any day of the week. I love how fun and colourful it has all become without a hint of cringe in sight! Having been on a hen do recently has got me thinking more about what I would like for my own, so I thought I would put together a list of all my favourite hen party accessories right now for a sleek and chic hen party!
1. Hen Party Temporary Tattoos: You thought temporary tattoos were just for kids? Think again! These tattoos are totally #girlganggoals and with so many cute designs, we promise you will covered in them by the end of the night!
2. Aloha Bride Statement Necklace: Not a fan of a sash? Looking for something a bit more stylish? Add this cute necklace and you will instantly be the most trendy bride to be in town!
3. Personalised Hen Party Bag: We are not quite done with tote bags yet. They make a super cute hen party gift that can be used again and again!
4. Hen Party VIP Wristbands: We have all heard of festival weddings but what about hosting a festival hen party to match! Make your hen weekend as memorable as the wedding itself with these funky wrist bands, you’ll never want to take them off!
5. Bridesmaid Headband: This is one of those accessories I could wear any day! I’m partial to a bit of Crown & Glory, especially when it’s as fun as this!
6. Personalised Ombre Hen Party Mirrors: Show of hands – who ACTUALLY remembers to pack a compact mirror into their handbags? Thats we thought. Keep these sweet personalised hen party mirrors on you at all times to make sure your selfie ready!
7. Floral Hen Party Crown: Another of our firm favourites! We are loving how totally wearable hen party accessories are right now and we’re talking about this stunning floral hen party crown. I don’t know about you but I would be so down for wearing this at my wedding too! TBH I could probably wear it every day thereafter too!
8. Custom Hen Party Badge: Let everyone know you are part of a pretty rad girl gang with these customisable badges.
9. Hen Party Hair Ties: No need to worry about searching for a hair tie at the end of the night, these hen party favour hair ties have got you covered!
10. Vintage Style Hen Party Sash: Remember those tacky pink sashes? We are pleased to announce they have now been replaced by these rather stylish and much more pretty vintage sashes! A much needed improvement!
What accessories will you be wearing at your hen party? Be sure to let us know your faves from this collection!