2014 Readers Choice!
With just two days left until we say goodbye to our best year yet, we wanted to take a little time to reflect on all the amazing things that have happened on this blog in the past 12 months. We researched our most viewed posts for 2014 and come up with this list of your top 20 favourite Posts for this year! Let the countdown begin…
20. These DIY Geometric Candle Holders, was the first guest post from the amazingly talented and very lovely, Terri of The Lovely Drawer Blog.
19. This Beautiful Trash the Dress in an Australian River had to be up there as one of our favourites too!
18. A Novel of Love – a tale of romance, magic, dancing & merriment!
17. A famous story brought back to life for Wallis & Edwards, Modern Romance.
16. We announced that we would be launching a new project for 2015 with our very own version of Mr Magoriums Wedding Emporium! You loved it on Pinterest too!
15. We put together a list of our 20 Favourite Wedding DIYs especially for you!
14. This Fun Filled DIY Wedding was voted by us and you as one of our BEST DIY WEDDINGS EVER!
13. We shared our tips for creating your very own Ombre Wedding Dress.
12. This Native American Bohemian Styled shoot had us all swooning!
11. We knew you would fall in love with this Creative Etsy Wedding as much as we would. Hardcore fans over here!
10. You all loved these Banoffee Plant Desserts in Disguise!
9. You showed this Killer Rock n Roll Bride Shoot some serious love!
8. Our Guest posters have all done such an ace job this year, but you especially enjoyed these Confetti Pops from Curious Fair.
7. Jenna and Jameson’s Chic winter wedding was just so darn pretty!
6. Festival weddings were a pretty big hit on our blog this year so it isn’t surprising that you hearted our DIY Feather Crown tutorial.
5. Who can forget this Willy Wonka Styled Shoot!
4. These Yarn Pom Pom Letters were an instant hit!
3. Our Confetti Cake Tutorial was voted your most favourite DIY on our blog this year! It was even featured over on Wedding Chicks!
2. You were bowled over by our 31 DIY Decor Ideas For Your Wedding!
1. And at number one which is no surprise to us and I am sure it will be no surprise to you, was Charli & Matt’s Glastonbury Wedding at the Eden Project. Not only has it been you favourite wedding this year it has also been voted the best wedding to have graced the pages of this blog EVER!
I hope you agree that this year has been pretty flippin awesome for Bespoke Bride and it wouldn’t at all be possible if it weren’t for you guys, our fabulous readers! We are so excited to see what 2015 has to bring and are super psyched to share it with you guys!
Happy New Year!