HAPPY #INTERNATIONALCATDAY! 5 BRIDES THAT INVITED THEIR FELINE FRIENDS TO BE PART OF THEIR SPECIAL DAY
Image by Josh Madson via Bridal Musings
As usual with all these international days we are a little late to the party, with hundreds of celebratory days we admit it is a tad hard to keep up, but if we had our way, international Cat day would be celebrated every day. My cats are a huge part of my life, they are my fur babies and I can’t imagine living without them, which is why I wanted them included in our engagement announcement and I will do all I can to include them in our special day. Whilst Pinterest is full of images with dogs in flower crowns we feel like our feline friends are being rather overlooked so we have rounded up 5 of our favourite brides and their cool cats to celebrate.
1. Cool Cat Themed Wedding Inspiration. Kittens at a wedding really is my idea of purrfect. This full of fun, yet stylish wedding inspiration is total cuteness overload. The center pieces were balls of yarn, the cake toppers were kittens, the confetti was straight out of a litter tray and the bride wore the sweetest kitty ears. You are going to love it!
Image by Milly Jane Photography via Rock N Roll Bride
2. Vintage Cat Themed Wedding. This gorgeous couple wanted a wedding day full of the things they loved including their cats, who watched over the day as cardboard cut outs.
3. Nautical Wedding. Jenni’s cat might not have been able to attend the wedding but he sure looked smart for the photos.
4. Cat Alley Engagement. Cat lovers Kelvin and May are so crazy about cats that they chose to have their engagement shoot at Cat Alley in Surry Hills, Australia, a quiet sanctuary for a community of furry friends.
5. Music & Cat Lovers Wedding. Anita wanted a way to include her cats in her wedding since they couldn’t actually be there. So she had the idea to create cat bouquets for her and her bridesmaids to carry down the aisle, modeled on her own four cats. Genius!
Are you including your pet in your wedding? Let us know how?