GIVEAWAY ALERT! WIN TICKETS TO THE HANDMADE FAIR!
We are soooooo excited to be heading back to Hampton Court palace with Cricut this year to the Handmade Fair. If you haven’t heard of it, it;s basically the biggest and best craft fair in the whole of the UK, hosted by the queen of DIY herself – Kirsty Allsopp. It’s jam packed full with skills workshops, unique handmade sellers and this year guest speakers include Patrick Grant, Fiona Cairns and my fave Liz Earle! We had so much fun last year (take a peek at what we got up to here) and were thrilled when Cricut asked us to join them for a second year running and this time they want us to bring along two very lucky Bespoke Bride readers to join us.
So who wants to win?
To enter, all you have to do is sign up to our newsletter below! Two winners will one a pair of tickets each, to attend The Handmade Fair at Hampton Court palace from 16th-18th September 2016.
The giveaway is open until Sunday 4th September 2016, midnight BST and the winners will be notified shortly after.
Simply click here and pop in your email address to be in with a chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK applicants only
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over
- 2 winners will receive one pair of tickets each
- Tickets are ‘ENTRY ONLY’ and do not grant access to Super Theatre Sessions & Grand Makes, these will need to be booked individually.
- There are no cash alternatives and prizes are non-transferable.
I was lucky enough to go to the very first Handmade Fair and I thoroughly recommend it. I’d love to go again to get more inspiration and to try my hand at a new craft.