22 SCARILY GOOD HALLOWEEN COCKTAIL RECIPES FOR GROWN-UPS
With Halloween soon to be upon us, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favourite cocktail recipes. If you ‘re throwing a party this weekend, we promise you will earn major points with your ghoul gang by serving any of these cocktails with our favourite Halloween candy.
1. Spookily Good Cocktail: What’s Halloween without a funky green cocktail. This recipe is super simple and contains only a few ingredients that your bound to keep in your drinks cupboard. (Photo by Bespoke Bride)
2. White Widow: “The white widow deserves her reputation as a killer”, never a truer word said. This creamy cocktail looks and tastes like a dessert, which means its should probably come with a warning. (Photo by Colleen Jeffers, The Good Drink via Best Friends for Frosting)
3. Skull Shot: This cocktail will certainly set the theme for the night. Containing every single one of my favourite spirits including coffee vodka and baileys, and with a shot of espresso, makes this my new go to Halloween drink. (Photos by Madcitizen via Pottery Barn)
4. Quick Demise: Mix some citrus fruit, a carrot, vodka and cardamom ginger simple syrup for a cocktail that will warm your cockles on a dark Halloween evening. (Photo by Colleen Jeffers, The Good Drink via Best Friends for Frosting)
6. Blood Red Sun of Fantastic LA: This cocktail is so easy to make you can whip up it up in batch for when your guests want something spooky to sip. (Photo by Jesse Chamberlain, Our Labor of Love via Design Love Fest)
8. Dark & Stormy Cocktail: This is the perfect creepy cocktail for Halloween but can just as easily be served at any other time of year with its fruity vibes. (Photo by Colleen Jeffers, The Good Drink via Sugar & Cloth)
14. Mrs Bates: The name is enough to send chills down your spine but the drink is so delicious you’ll find yourself asking for another. (Photo by Jesse Chamberlain, Our Labor of Love via Design Love Fest)
15. The Haunted Highball: If your looking to create a little more drama with your drinks, serving them in ghoulish glassware will certainly up your game. (Photo by Michael Wurm, Inspired by Charm via Shari’s Berries)
Who is throwing a Halloween party this weekend? Let us know which of these cocktails is your fave?