30 UNIQUE WAYS TO DECORATE YOUR EGGS THIS EASTER
Spring is upon us and it’s time to start prepping for one of my favourite holidays, EASTER!! This year won’t be quite the same however, back in January, I challenged myself to become sugar free, dairy free and gluten free. Well nearly 4 months in and I am still on track, in fact I’ve not even been tempted to stray, but I’m sure Easter will be the true tester.
Becoming vegan has not only meant no chocolate but it also means no Easter egg decorating for me, well so I thought? A quick Google search revealed a plethora of Easter eggs alternatives, ceramic, wooden, plastic, felt, you name it there was an egg made out of it, YAY!
Thrilled to hear I wouldn’t have to also give up another of my favourite Easter traditions, I ordered some made out of ceramic and did what any Easter egg enthusiast would do… spend hours scouring Pinterest for the most unique ways to decorate them.
So if your putting on an egg hunt or hosting an Easter breakfast, these fun and colourful designs are sure to make you and your guests ‘hoppy’!
4. Tropical Leaf Easter Egg: If you’re as obsessed with tropical leaves and foliage as much as I am then you will love this project. It includes a free printable too! (Image via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
6. Snapchat Filter Easter Eggs: You guys know how much we love Snapchat filters, we even made our own real life versions so you can probably guess why this might just be our favourite Easter egg DIY yet! (Image via Aww Sam)
10. Burger Easter Eggs: I just love how Studio DIY manages to turn Easter eggs into all types of things, first its animals, then ladies with big ol’ bouffants and now it’s burgers, what will she think of next? (Image by Jeff Mindell via Studio DIY)
16. Typograpy Sand Art Easter Eggs: These eggs are so cool I would want to keep them forever! (Image via Aww Sam)
17. Banana Split Easter Egg: Now this looks ridiculously tasty! (Image via Dawn Nicole Designs)
21. Emoji Patterened Easter Eggs: If your drawing skills aren’t great, this is another awesome emoji way to say happy Easter! (Image via Aww Sam)
23. Painted Brush Stroke Eggs: You don’t need to be a Picasso to try your hand at this DIY. (Image by Andy Johnson for Best Friends For Frosting)
Have fun decorating your eggs this Easter!