OUR FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN THEMED PARTY FOOD RECIPES!
Got yourself a sweet tooth? Then today’s post is for you! We’re sharing 14 of our favourite spook-tacular treats and desserts for Halloween! We’ve covered everything from s’mores to cookies, cupcakes to donuts, candy apples and more! What’s more is that they’re all bursting with colour and will look show stopping at any party or event!
Also, if you’re vegan like myself and Emily then don’t feel like you have to miss out on these sugary treats! There are plenty of awesome vegan substitutes now when it comes to baking and cooking, a great replacement for eggs is using ‘aquafaba’ (the juice that chickpeas are in in a tin), there are vegan butter options out there and Co-op even do vegan doughnuts that you can grab and decorate up yourself with icing sugar and food colouring! Ok, so without further ado, here are our favourite Halloween themed recipes…
1.(Above) These spooky Halloween s’mores from Aww Sam are the perfect party pleaser!
2. We love the pop of colour in this Jack O Lantern cake from Best Friends For Frosting!
3. And how fun are these mini monster doughnut eye balls from Sugar and Cloth?!
4. These dairy free spider web donuts from Rosanna Pansina are the bomb! I particularly love the shade of purple that the blueberry juice and food colouring made!
5. For a small sweet treat why not make these cute candy apple macarons from Sugar & Cloth?!
6. How amazing is this glam rock layer cake?! The colours really pop against that bold black frosting and it was made by Sweetapolita!
7. These monster rice krispy treats are all sorts of fun from Chelsea’s Messy Apron! The eye balls are hilarious!
8. We shared these fun pastel pumpkin cookies from Obsessive Cookie Designer 2 years ago and it’s still one of our favourite cookie DIYs!
9. And while we’re on the subject of cookies and biscuits these spooky skull Oreos from Best Friends For Frosting are the perfect Halloween snack!
10. These truffle monster cupcake toppers from Sugar & Cloth are so adorable! I love the bright pops of colour!
11. Did somebody say witch finger pretzels?! How cool do these look and they are so easy to make! Find out how over on Chelsea’s Messy Apron!
12. Why not whip up a batch of these cobweb cupcakes from Donna Hay to spook your guests?!
13. These crazy caramel apples from Studio DIY are filled with sugary fun and the best part is there are 3 different recipes to try!
14. Finally, don’t forget our Marbled Chocolate Skulls, they are so easy to make!
Phew! I’m on a sugar high just looking at some of these treats! Do you have any favourite recipes that you love to make at Halloween? If you’re like more Halloween inspiration for projects and DIYs then you can see the rest of our tutorials here! Happy haunting! xx