Step aside Summer, Autumn is officially here which means ‘bye bye’ short sleeves it’s time for long sleeves to have their moment. We have trawled the web for our fave long sleeve wedding dresses for a look that screams modern glam bride – just in time for winter. Think gold, sequins and lots of sparkle, alternative brides rejoice as we have found the dresses that will keep you warm and looking fabulous!
1. Honor Dress (above): One of the new designs from the ‘Young Hearts, Run Free’ Collection from Belle amd Bunty, this dress with lace sleeves, is ultra classy. Pair with gold accessories and a smoky eye for perfection.
3. Anya Gown: This stunning embroidered till gown will make your effortlessly chic and cosy on a cold day.
4. Ursa Gown: For brides that want to feel like a real life Disney princess on their wedding day, this gown is truly magical with a blue tulle skirt that is sure to brighten up any gray winter day.
5. Kiki: Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you should keep your figure in hiding. Show off you form with this beautifully flattering Grace Loves Lace dress.
6. Prospere Gown: Classic should never mean boring, which is why we’re smitten with this perfectly polished silk-cotton gown, it’s sophisticated and fashion-forward—just the way we like it.
7. Mirror Ball Dress: This will most certainly amp up the drama on your wedding day. Trust us, everyone is going to want to know where you got your dress from.
8. Magnolia Gown: It’s pinstripe and lace, what isn’t their to love about this unique style?
9. Inca: A unique combination of French and Japanese lace, a flattering fit and a low statement back this is one seriously sexy number for a winter wedding.
10. Tabitha Gown: A fully beaded sheer back adds an extra dose of drama to this Victorian-inspired gown, while tonal ivory and silver beading keeps the look romantic and cohesive.
11. Obelia Dress: A winter wedding wouldn’t be complete without a touch of gold here and there.
12. Andromeda Gown: Here’s a dress that hugs the body in all the right places to keep you feeling cozy on your wedding day.Details