5 TIPS FOR CREATING A NEON INSPIRED WEDDING
That’s right! We are about to brighten up your screens with all sorts of luminous inspo and advice on how you can create an electrifying wedding day like never seen before. Pro photographer Christal of Marshal Arts Studio also shares her top tips for creating this glow in the dark themed wedding perfect for those obsessed with the 80’s.
Top tips for mastering a neon wedding reception :
- Use glow sticks as favours.
- Get UV reactive spray paint and use it to decorate your table cloths, chargers and decor.
- Use UV lights to decorate the dance floor and get NEON sunglasses for the guests as they dance the night away.
- Use bright tape! We used Pink and orange duct tape for the flowers, which was a cheap and fun way to bring color to the place settings.
- Find bright flowers, like pink and white carnations with orange roses for a fun twist.
Ready, set, glow!!
Photographer: Marshall Arts Studio | Reception Venue: Whitehurst Buffington House | Shoes: Charlotte Russe | Ring Designer: Prime Pristine | Design and Decor: Amazon | Cinema and Video: marshall arts studio | Invitation Designer: umama143 | Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes – Wedding & Event Custom Cakery | Floral Designer: I Do Weddings with Love | Makeup Artist: Wendy Bernard Makeup Artist | Submitted via Two Bright Lights |