OUR 15 FAVOURITE FINDS ON ETSY FOR A TROPICAL CACTUS THEMED WEDDING
Every now and then we love to do a little round up of products we’ve found when shopping on the treasure trove that is Etsy, we always love to support small independent businesses and the talent on that site has no limits, seriously guys it was hard to narrow this down to 15 things! Never the less though, these were our absolute favourite finds to purchase if you’re throwing a cactus themed wedding, bridal shower or bachelorette party!
1. We’re kicking off the list with this beautiful you and me print from South Pacific, display this in a frame at the wedding on a table to add that special touch to the decorations and then display at home afterwards as a lovely keepsake from your day!
3. Of course we had to include our very own cactus table numbers right?! You can download these and simply print them off at home ready to display, super easy!
7. This is something a little different from Stitch Line, it’s actually a cross stitch pattern for this beautiful cactus design but I thought it could make a cute activity to do with the girls if you’re into stitching!
12. Totally love these water bottles from Painted Tent as gifts for a bachelorette party (gotta keep hydrated!) or as gifts for your bridesmaids and wedding party, something they’ll be able to use long after the event!
13. How goddam beautiful are these cookies?! I mean seriously, Lemon Tree Cakes have outdone themselves with these, so perfect for a bridal shower or even as favours for your wedding guests!
15. If you’re prefer a guestbook that you can proudly display in your home afterwards then why not grab this cute guestbook cactus print from Bleu De Toi that guests can sign then you can pop in a frame afterwards?!
What do you guys think? The whole thing just screams Palm Springs vibes right?! We’re totally obsessing over this tropical theme right now! xx