Ok, hands up, who else is SUPER excited for Halloween this year?! I think I’m looking forward to it the most I ever have this year because of throwing a party on the Saturday before! As you can imagine, I’ve been DIYing like crazy, making decorations, searching for costume ideas and of course, scrolling through…Details
When browsing through the Wedding Style Guide out of Etsy’s editors picks last week I couldn’t help but notice all of the unique and down right gorgeous pieces that have been getting added recently! One of my favourite wedding trends has always been watercolour, I just love how unpredictable the colours are when blended together and let me tell ya, I found some insanely beautiful watercolour wedding pieces when browsing through!
For me it’s a trend that will never go out of style, there are so many ways you can incorporate it into your wedding day whether subtle or loud and today I wanted to share with you 21 swoon worthy pieces that will make you want a watercolour wedding, bridal shower or bachelorette theme! Cue the pretty colours!
1.(Above) HOW INSANELY amazing is that watercolour ombre veil?! I mean, it’s seriously striking and so beautiful!
2. I love these simple watercolour table numbers!
3. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes and I feel like these watercolour shoes would be the perfect pair of bridal heels!
4. Why not gift your gal pals their very own watercolour kimono robes to get ready in on the morning?
5. This watercolour clutch is the bomb!
6. If you’re after some bridal shower or bachelorette party games then we’ve got a pack of 6 printables here!
7. It’s no secret that we’re obsessed with Crown & Glory so this watercolour petal crown is right up our street!
8. How cool is this watercolour geo snapchat filter?! All the guests at your wedding can share their snaps with it!
9. Let’s not forget the tableware, these paper plates are perfect for a bridal shower or hen party!
10. If you love DIYing like we do then you’re gonna wanna grab a few rolls of this watercolour washi tape! There are so many fun projects you could create!
11. How about starting the watercolour theme early with these pretty save the dates?Details
It feels like just day ago we were sipping on Strawberry Mojitos and lazing by the pool in swimsuits, suddenly we looked up and it was time to start the countdown to Christmas. Before you know it we will be wrapping presents and donning our Christmas jumpers, and you know what that means right? Yup, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas decorations and buying gifts! We have all had that moment when we realize we have left it to late to order online but this year I have decided to be more organised and I am inviting you to join me. As an avid color lover I am always lobbying for more color at Christmas and I know many of our readers are too. So we have rounded up the most vibrant decorations and gifts we could find on Etsy, sure to bring a pop of joy to your home this holiday season. (You should totally check out the Editor’s Picks too! Major swoon!)
1. “All I Want for Christmas is a Unicorn” Mug: This mug is just too cute and perfect for those days when nothing else can do a better job of warming you up, than a nice hot brew.
2. The Cat from Outer Space Christmas Gift Box: Cat lovers everywhere will be purring with delight over this cute and quirky gift set! I mean cats. and space. What is there not to love!
3. Hand printed Christmas Card: Brighten up someones Christmas with these vibrant greetings cards.
4. Gold Christmas Ornaments: Add some extra fun to your Christmas tree with these super cute golden characters, there’s dinosaurs, Moose and even sprouts!
5. Christmas Spice Wax Melts: Give someone the gift of relaxation.
6. Merry Mozzer/ David Bowie Christmas Decorations: Pay tribute to the great man himself this Christmas.
7. Pink Christmas Flamingo Ornament: Have a merry-kitsch Christmas with this fabulous flamingo.
8. Cute Christmas Hanging Decor: A cute Kawaii Christmas tree to add to your decor.Details
Samantha & Joaquin wanted a day that celebrated both them and their love for one another. No frills or fancy things. They were married in a beautiful and relaxed beach setting surrounded by family & friends.Details