12 EMERALD CUT ENGAGEMENT RINGS FOR WHEN ROUND DIAMONDS JUST AREN’T ENOUGH
If your not into the traditional solitaire, finding an engagement ring is no easy feat. Your engagement ring should reflect your personality and style and should be something you want to wear every day. Multi-stone engagement rings are on the rise! These non-traditional designs are perfect if your looking for something that is modern, unique and will certainly make a statement. With the likes of Meghan Markle, who recently redesigned her wedding ring to reflect the trend, I think this style will be a firm favourite. Paired with a super stylish diamond making it a perfect emerald cut engagement ring for alternative brides to be.
Keep scrolling to shop some of our favourite designs from Fascinating Diamonds, along with an assortment of other rectangular styles.
1. Emerald Cut Diamond Petite Wedding Ring Set (£1575): Who says diamonds need to be white. Break tradition and mix it up with two tiny twinkling red rubys.
2. Emerald Cut Diamond Ring With Baguettes (£1604): Want something stylish but with edge? This stunning emerald cut diamond is adorned with marvelous straight and tapered baguette diamonds either side.
3. Emerald Cut Simple Two Stone Ring (£1,302): With two royal emerald cut diamonds at the center, this beautiful ring is engagement #goals!
4. Art Deco Pave Diamond Wedding Band (£458): This matching delicate art deco wedding band is simple and elegant, whilst the splendid engraved design adds charm and flair.
5. Emerald Cut With Round Band (£5,380): Make a real statement with this beautiful eternity ring. The emerald cut diamonds and small scintillating round shaped stones are arranged excellently in a marvelous alternate pattern adding sheer elegance and grace to the design.
6. French Pave Halo Diamond Ring (£1.594): For those who want real sparkle and bling, this is the ring for you! The French Pave Halo Diamond Engagement Ring magnificently features a spectacular emerald cut diamond in the center augmented with tiny sparkling round shaped stones creating an exceptional halo.
7. Twist 3 Stone Engagement Ring (£1,142): Simple yet creative this splendid oval shaped diamond is studded in the center in a horizontal pattern adorned by small sparkling round green emerald stones on either side of the twisted shank.
8. Round Cut Twisted Diamond Ring With Matching Curved Band (£1,759): Here’s another creative design for those who love colour. This twisted diamond ring with matching curved band presents a spectacular round shaped diamond held in the center with dazzling marquise cut diamonds studded on each side of the split ring shank. The ring includes a matching wedding band flaunting a beautiful curved pattern with a sleek metallic sheen.
9. Trillion Cathedral Ring (£1,468): Everything about this engagement ring screams minimal yet classy! From the spectacular emerald cut diamond to the sparkling pink sapphires on either side. If you’ve got it flaunt it!
10. Delicate Halo Antique Ring (£1,911): This antique hidden Halo Engagement Ring looks so royal and holds an alluring diamond in the center surrounded by round cut stones creating a marvelous halo. Fine lines are engraved on the ring to give an antique look.
11. Basket Prong 3 Stone Ring (£864): These stunning diamond and green emerald stones are minimal yet stylish and with a price that wont break the bank, this ring is certainly one of our favorites.
12. Vintage Emerald With Baguette Diamond Ring (£1,289): The vintage emerald with baguette diamond ring discloses an emerald cut diamond flanked by two neatly cut straight baguettes placed on either side and an artistic embossed floral motif.
Let us know which is your favourite?