OUR FAVOURITE ETSY ACCESSORIES FOR THE PERFECT HALLOWEEN PARTY
Ok, hands up, who else is SUPER excited for Halloween this year?! I think I’m looking forward to it the most I ever have this year because of throwing a party on the Saturday before! As you can imagine, I’ve been DIYing like crazy, making decorations, searching for costume ideas and of course, scrolling through Etsy trying to find the perfect party accessories to bring the whole event together!
The murder mystery party is going to have a circus theme but I don’t want to go TOO over the top with that because I think it can sometimes look a little tacky, so to combat this I plan on adding in plenty of gold accents and black details and tying it all together with plenty of stripes (like our striped candle DIY) I found PLENTY of items perfect for the party over on Etsy and today I want to share my favourite 10…
1.These BOO gold balloons! Letter balloons have been huge for a while now and I always love the way they look at a party and a Halloween shindig is no exception!
2. This Trick or Treat sign is great piece of decor and would look fab on a mantlepiece!
3. Of course we’re going to need some stripey straws to drink our spooky cocktails out of right?!
4. Why have normal confetti, when you can have SPIDER shaped confetti?!
5. And to tie in the spider theme even more these paper plates would be perfect, especially with that shade of gold!
6. We love sugar skulls so this sugar skull garland wouldn’t go a miss!
7. I always love the look of big skulls on cake stands or under cloches and this large gold skull is perfect!
8. You guys know how much we love slogan glasses, and this cute little pumpkin face one is so fun!
9. And who could resist ‘resting witch face’ being on their glass?! Hilarious!
10. Finally, I’d love to have on offer these ‘Drink up witches’ napkins! Again, the colour combo of black and gold together is perfect!
So what do you guys think?! Which is your favourite?? Will you be throwing a Halloween party this year?! Don’t forget Etsy has TONS more amazing accessories, decorations, costumes and treats so be sure to check them out! xxx