THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
You know how much we love a good giveaway on Bespoke Bride and if the popularity of our 12 days of Christmas is anything to go by then we know our readers love it too! Todays competition is perfect for those in the process of sourcing their wedding stationery as we have teamed up with Julie Annis of Hollyhock Lane to offer one lucky reader upto 100 free wedding day invitations from the Hollyhock Lane’s Collection.
For those of you who don’t know Hollyhock Lane, here is founder Julie to tell you all about her quirky, hand drawn, eco friendly stationery…
How Hollyhock Lane Began.
Once upon a time I did a fine art painting degree in Edinburgh, after graduating I started working as a graphic designer and illustrator. I found that I had this slightly weird combination of skills that was never quite, completely satisfied in my day to day work, because I never got to do the really creative work that I craved. It was when I was getting married in 2009 and I created the stationery for our own wedding, that it got me thinking about how unimaginative much of the wedding stationery market was (especially back then). I realised that designing wedding stationery could be the perfect excuse for me to combine my talents and do something really creative by creating stationery that was a bit different from the norm.
What Hollyhock Lane offers
I currently have 8 ready to print designs (with more in the pipeline) that can be personalised with your details, or I can tailor make a bespoke design especially for you. Even with the ready to print designs, I’m totally happy to change the colours and the wording so it suits your style and wedding themes.
Hollyhock Lane can do all your stationery and on the day printed requirements. I will also be launching a range of personalised stickers and stamps very soon to add to the collection.
Why Hollyhock Lane is different.
The thing that’s unique about my designs is that they are all hand painted or drawn by my own hand. No templates, no stock images and no shortcuts. Each design starts it’s life on a piece of paper which usually involves some real paint before being digitalised and professionally printed on to thick, 100% recycled card with a vintage finish. Each design has a hand crafted feel to it whilst managing to look modern and fresh.
Why Hollyhock Lane is the perfect match for Bespoke readers.
Hollyhock Lane is the perfect match for Bespoke readers because my designs are pretty and stylish, with a high quality print finish whilst still retaining their crafty roots.
All you have to do is enter below and remember you have even more chance of winning if you share on Twitter & Facebook!
T’s & C’s
- The competition prize is up to x100 day invitations (including envelopes) of any of the off the shelf designs from Hollyhock Lane’s Collection (ie not bespoke designs) which can be personalised with the couple’s names and details. Winners can purchase any further items with a 10% discount.
- All entrants will receive a 10% discount on any orders over £100.
- Competition ends 8pm on the 15th Feb.
- Entrants details will be collected and used by Julie Annis of Hollyhock Lance to present entrants with 10% Discount.If you do not want your details to be used in this way then you must not enter this competition.
- Competition is open to international entries, however postage outside of the UK will incur a nominal fee to cover the extra costs of shipping.
- Winner will be chosen at random, using Rafflecopter and notified within one week of the closing date.
Good luck you lucky devils!
Much Bespoke Love