DIY ‘Spank You Very Much’ Wedding Napkins
When it comes to place settings I kind of get the feeling that napkins get a little left out. So today we have created this DIY with Cricut to jazz up your napkins by making them into cute little thank yous. They are really easy to make and are sure to make glittering statement!
Your napkins will never blend into the background again!
You will need: Cricut Explore// Cricut Iron-on in colours of your choosing// Linen napkins// Iron & Ironing board// Scissors//
1. Download this design and upload to the Cricut Design Space, matching the size to that of your napkin. Follow the instructions on the screen for cutting your quote out of the Iron on material.
2. Once cut you will need to remove any excess material around the circle, then carefully remove the letters on the inside of the circle.
3. Place the design in the centre of your napkin, right side up so that the shiny liner is on top.
4. Take a spare piece of material such as a tea towel or napkin and place over top of the design, take care to ensure that the quote remains in the right place. Then use your iron to iron the quote in place, following the guidelines on the packaging.
5. Leave to cool, then gently remove the liner and your voila!!!
I just love how these napkins turned out, simple yet bold! Just how our brides like it! What do you think? Will you be making the most of your napkins?