BESPOKE BRIDE IS HIRING!
We are so excited to announce that we are expanding our team at Bespoke Bride! Since the launch of BB boutique things have gone ker-azy! So we are looking to take on an extra pair of hands ASAP! As head of Marketing & PR you will lead the marketing vision for BB boutique and be responsible for researching & developing effective marketing campaigns. It is ESSENTIAL that this person understands our brand and knows how to create unique & innovative strategies, as well as being an excellent communicator! The position will be home based working 2-3 days a week.The right person must be extremely well organised and a self motivator and will be expected to attend meetings with us 1-2 times a month at our offices in the Forest of Dean.
If you think this is the job for you, we would love to hear from you and if you think you know someone who might be ideal for this position please spread the word!
Head of Marketing & PR
- Responsible for marketing & PR including social media and newsletter
- Will be expected to create marketing strategies & determine market trends
- Identify copy, content & photography needs
- Monitor & report back on campaigns
- Participate in other duties when required
- Knowledge of photoshop & WordPress is a big plus!
- 3+ year experience of working in PR & Marketing preferably in the fashion, lifestyle or wedding industry
- Strong knowledge of how to use Mailchimp
- Knowledge of how to use Photoshop & WordPress would also be a big plus!
- E-commerce experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong commitment, positive attitude & collaboration abilities
- Must be able to form strong relationships
- Self Motivated
- Able to deliver quality results and manage deadlines
- Detail orientated
Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject as “Head Of Marketing & PR”, along with the following:
- Your CV
- A short paragraph about yourself and why you think you will be suitable for the role
- Examples of previous work
Applications will close on Sunday 15th November and interviews will take place shortly after.