YAY!! YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS DIYS CAN ALSO BE USED AS WEDDING FAVOURS
Are you looking for a unique wedding favour ideas, but have feeling feeling a little uninspired by your latest traditional pinterest finds? Well how about looking to the holidays for inspiration instead? Christmas is the ideal time to look for fun and funky favour ideas, that can be used for your wedding. Turn advent calendars into modern favour boxes and baubles into glitter balls! Get ready because christmas just made your wedding a whole load more magical!
- Take – Out Box Advent Calendar: You can fill these boxes with candy, small gifts or even confetti. Add names instead of numbers and you’ve got yourself the cutest favour boxes ever!
2. Glitter Dust Filled Balls: This really is super simple and super easy! All you need is some clear christmas balls and fill them with glitter dust or confetti!
3. Modern Hexagon Advent Calendar: You had me at geometric! The boxes for this modern advent calendar also work as some seriously chic favours for your guests! Fill them with candy or small gifts.
4. Candy Ornaments: I got candy on my mind! These delicious but non edible sweeties are so fun, your guests would love them!
5. Colour Dipped Gingerbread Cookies: These on the other hand are totally edible! These are not only quick and simple to make, but would also be very kind on your pocket! Cant promise they will be as kind on your hips though!
6. Chocolate Filled Geometric Decorations: Another geometric themed favour to add to the collection. These boxes are a perfectly modern way to keep those sweeties safe!
7. Mercury Glass Air Plant Ornament: Terrariums, are creative, stylish and totally beautiful! Purchase some hanging terrariums and a few succulents and you have the perfect gifts for your guests as a little reminder of your wedding day.
8. Blood Orange Meringues: Blood oranges and vanilla bean, the perfect combination. Create these tasty bites will certainly keep your guests happy!
9. Marbled Bag Advent Calendar: You would never believe how easy these marbled bags are to make. With just a few materials you could have the most groovy favour bags for you treats.
Doesn’t inspiration strike in the most unlikely of places? Tell us what favours you will be giving your guests. Or perhaps you aren’t giving any at all? We want to hear all about it?