85 VALENTINES DAY CRAFT IDEAS
Valentines Day is fast approaching and whether you celebrate valentines, galentines or nothing at all, there’s no denying it’s the perfect excuse to get crafty and just share the lurve, because the world needs more love right now, don’t you agree? We’ve scoured the web for 85 of our favourite valentines crafts. From neon rope lights and printable valentines to conversation heart cakes and macarons that are just a little bit naughty, we’ve got a ton of Valentines recipes & DIY’s to inspire you. Have fun!!!
1. These cute Watercolour Printable Valentine Cards for Adults come in pretty pink, black and gold watercolor. There are two designs, one that reads “XOXO” and one that reads “Je T’aime”, which is “I love you” in French – Aww!
2. This Neon Heart Rope Light costs just £35 to make and would look fab in your home all year round!
3. Sugary, sweet and hilarious all you need for to make this Sugar Cookie Inspired Cake is a tub of cake mix, icing and some cute sugar letters – simple!
4. Theres no better way of saying I love you than with food and these Linzer Cookies are perfect for the season of love.
5. Try these Arrow Stamp Valentines for a super simple, last minute way to say ‘I Love You’.
6. These Printable Valentines Cards kinda makes me wish I was back at school when all you’d get was chocolate and sweets for Valentines day – Now that’s my kind of holiday.
7. Get ready to pucker up for Valentine’s Day with these super cute Marshmallow Lips.
8. These Rainbow Heart Spritz Cookies are a great DIY for adults too becasue why should kids have all the fun?
9. Try these Heart Ice Shot Glasses, because couples that shot together, stick together.
10. These yummy DIY Chocolate Wax Seals are perfect for sealing those Valentine’s treats and gifts.
11. Why not make this Valentines Day Nutella Desert Pizza – as if you need an excuse to indulge in all things chocolate!
12. Add a little love and whimsy to your coffee table with these Conversation Heart Coasters they’d also make the perfect galentines gift.
13. These Stuffed Paper Hearts are made from bright-pink and orange tissue paper and white parchment (yes, the kind you bake with), and stuffed with sour candies and a fun, flirty greeting.
14. These Gradient Heart Balloons are the perfect pop of colour.
15. Get Valentines day ready with these easy Rhinestone Valentines Day Shoes.
16. These adorable Printable Valentines Day Gift Tags are perfect for valentines day.
17. It’s that time of year when everything you can think of is turned into a conversation heart, just like these.Conversation Heart Pinatas.
18. If you love a good ole’ cheesey pick up line, you’ll love these Valentines Day Pick Up Line Fortune Cookies.
19. Looking for a super simple way to Valentine’s Dayify a store bought cake? These Honeycomb Heart Cake Toppers are such a simple project to really bring the love to your Valentine’s Day treats.
20. How Cute are these Oversized Matchstick Cookies!
21. Make these Painted Record Valentines for the music lover in your life.
22. If you’r looking for a super simple DIY check out these Printable Valentine Freezer Paper Treat Bags.
23. Speaking of easy, these Felt Heart Drink Stirrers are simple as gluing two things together.
24. This A-Frame Valentines Village DIY proves gingerbread houses aren’t just fro Christmas.
25. Check out these cute Donuts About You Toppers.
26. Set you love in stone with thse Cement Valentines (see what we did there?).
27. I love it when a craft is super easy and these White Chocolate Heart Toppers are the perfect touch with minimal effort.
28. There’s a latte to love about these brew-tiful Personalized Coffee Travel Mugs!
29. These Lottery Ticket Valentines are just too adorable!
30. These Gem Soap Valentines are the perfect valentines gift.
31. Save yourself some dollar and DIY these Name Heart Clutches.
32. These Mini Heart Pinata are so much fun!
33. Who wouldn’t love Valentines Balloon Surprise!
34. Add a little bling to your Valentines day with these Valentine Sequin Heart Pins.
35. Do you want to play a game? Check out this Valentines Day Carnival Balloon Pop.
36. We’re obsessed with this Sprinkled Valentines Bark.
37. This Printable Valentines Day ‘Guess Who’ Game looks like so much fun!
38. Oh I can think of so many inappropiate puns to accompany these Tootsie Pop Cherry Valentines.
39. Show your SO what a big dill they are to you with these Pickle Pinata Valentines.
40. This Eucalyptus Heart Wreath would make an adorable gift.
41. How sweet are these Heart Shaped Candles.
42. This Geometric Heart Paper Backdrop might just be the easiest backdrop, we’ve ever made!
43. These Raspberry Empire Cookies are the perfect valentines dessert!
44. Who said advent calendars are just for Christmas, we love this Valentines Countdown Board as it’s a great spin on the festive tradition.
45. Share the love with these Conversation Cupcake Toppers.
46. These Heart Floor Pillows are our dreams come true!
47. These Kawaii Heart Balloons are pretty much our fave balloons EVER!
48. These Valentines Hershey Kiss Stickers are so simple!
49. This Valentine Balloon Suprise Box is one of our all time faves. Who would’t love a box full of balloons!
50. Boob Macarons & Valentines Printables – because #whynot?
51. Conversation hearts are everywhere on Valentines and we love it, just as much as we love these Conversation Heart Bags.
52. This Conversation Heart Popcorn is another little fave of ours!
53. This Giant Googly Heart Valentines will be sure to make even the frostiest of hearts smile.
54. These Dynamite Valentines are well… Dynatmite!
55. Valentines Day isn’t just about the treats but let’s be honest, sweets are the best way to a gals heart and these Conversation Heart Valentines Cakes are a real winner!!
57. How about this super cute heart Lollipop Pillow!!
58. Serve you’r drinks with lurve this valentines day. Check out this Emoji Heart Ice Bucket.
59. Treat yourself this Valentines and get organised with these Printable Conversation Heart Planner Stickers.
60. These BFF Ring Dishes are so fun and a great gift too.
61. These Mylar Heart Drink Toppers are a great way to recycle old card, tissue paper and balloons.
62. These Fun Pun Donut Boxes are still one of our most popular DIY’s yet.
63. These Valentines Day Gift Boxes are super simple, inexpensive, totally cute Valentine’s Day gifts.
64. Baked Chocolate Cherry Doghnut Hearts – because a little bit of what you fancy doesn’t hurt.
65. For those of you that are a little more craft and a little less romantic, try these Date Idea Arrows.
66. Share your favourite lyrics and puns on these Conversation Heart Sugar Cookies – you could even use your pet names for one another!
67. These Valentines Pins would make great gifts!
68. These Mini Ombre Cakes look super yummy and fun to make!
69. This Emoji Heart Backdrop is oh so cute and budget friendly.
70. Add a pop of colour to your outfit this valentines with these Valentines Neck Scarves.
71. And now for a conversation heart DIY of the wearable variety, please welcom these Conversation Heart Leggings.
72. I’m sorry but whenever I hear ‘heart shaped box’ all I can think of is the song by Nirvana – very romantic. NOT! In the meantime check out these Conversation Heart Candy Boxes and sorry for introducing you to todays earworm.
73. This Easy Love Cake is to pretty!
74. These Valentines Gift Jars are a simple way to gift everyones sweets treats,
75.Send all you hugs and kisses too with these Kissy Lips Seals.
76. Check out these Last Minute Valentines Printables.
77. Here’s another valentines DIY that would look fab in your home all year round. Try these Tattoo Valentine Pots, they’d make fab gifts for your gal pals too.
78. These Cupid Brownies look too good to eat.
79. These Shilloutte Heart Balloons are to cute.
80. This Valentines Day Bingo is fun for everyone!
81. Tell everyone how much love them with these Printable Calligraphy Valentines. Perfect for your So, friends, family, colleagues… you could even brighten up the day of a stranger.
82. Better for you wallet and still just as cute, these Alice & Olivia Inspired Heart Flats are giving us serious heart eyes.
83. This Collar Heart Pin is super adorable and can be worn all year round.
84. These Valentines Day Embroidery Wine Bag are a fun and easy craft to give to anyone.
85. We go crazy for pom poms so you can only imagine how much these Heart Pom Pom Earrings make us swoon!
Let us know youre fave Valentines DIY from this list. Or perhaps we’ve missed one that you’d love to share? Let us know what other Valentines DIY’s you’d like to see for next year and we might just be able to make it happen.
Happy Valentines guys xoxo