16 MODERN WEDDING DRESSES WITH LONG SLEEVES FOR WINTER
Step aside Summer, Autumn is officially here which means ‘bye bye’ short sleeves it’s time for long sleeves to have their moment. We have trawled the web for our fave long sleeve wedding dresses for a look that screams modern glam bride – just in time for winter. Think gold, sequins and lots of sparkle, alternative brides rejoice as we have found the dresses that will keep you warm and looking fabulous!
1. Honor Dress (above): One of the new designs from the ‘Young Hearts, Run Free’ Collection from Belle amd Bunty, this dress with lace sleeves, is ultra classy. Pair with gold accessories and a smoky eye for perfection.
2. Sequin Gown: We love this dress because we need sequins every day of the year and it reminds us of sparkling snowflakes. (Photo by Ashley Boyan Photography via Bespoke Bride)
3. Anya Gown: This stunning embroidered till gown will make your effortlessly chic and cosy on a cold day.
4. Ursa Gown: For brides that want to feel like a real life Disney princess on their wedding day, this gown is truly magical with a blue tulle skirt that is sure to brighten up any gray winter day.
5. Kiki: Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you should keep your figure in hiding. Show off you form with this beautifully flattering Grace Loves Lace dress.
6. Prospere Gown: Classic should never mean boring, which is why we’re smitten with this perfectly polished silk-cotton gown, it’s sophisticated and fashion-forward—just the way we like it.
7. Mirror Ball Dress: This will most certainly amp up the drama on your wedding day. Trust us, everyone is going to want to know where you got your dress from.
8. Magnolia Gown: It’s pinstripe and lace, what isn’t their to love about this unique style?
9. Inca: A unique combination of French and Japanese lace, a flattering fit and a low statement back this is one seriously sexy number for a winter wedding.
10. Tabitha Gown: A fully beaded sheer back adds an extra dose of drama to this Victorian-inspired gown, while tonal ivory and silver beading keeps the look romantic and cohesive.
11. Obelia Dress: A winter wedding wouldn’t be complete without a touch of gold here and there.
12. Andromeda Gown: Here’s a dress that hugs the body in all the right places to keep you feeling cozy on your wedding day.
13. Angeli Lattice Dress: You will fall head of heels for this lattice dress.
14. Irene Gown: A lace dress that can be worn in a number of different ways, we are in! Flowers trail around the bride’s body creating a feminine and soft touch. The flowers trail across the shoulder and fall down the arms in a full length sleeves.
15. Amy Gown: Ivory colored lace overlay feature long narrow sleeves and applique of embroidered flowers. The lace looks a little vintage due to its “crochet-like” texture and warm color.
16. Marcy Dress: What’s not to love about this polished frock? Paired with a faux leather jacket and ankle boots for cool boho vibe.
Will you be wearing a long sleeved wedding dress to your wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more bridal style ideas.