I mean seriously, how is it almost Halloween already? I feel like it was JUST summer! This week has been a busy one as Jess has been putting the finishing touches to her murder mystery night and I’ve gluing a million sequins and gems to a hat for my costume, which has taken FOREVER!! But I love the result and I know Jess can’t wait to share the party with y’all with you next week.Details
Eek I am so excited for today’s DIY you guys! We’ve got Kristen here from A Girl and Her Glitter showing us exactly what an easy and fun project it is to make this Autumn and we just know you guys are going to love her work! Be sure to check out her blog here and head on over to her instagram here where she shares tons of fun party projects! Right let’s get started shall we? All the unicorn vibes are waiting…
YOU WILL NEED:
White faux pumpkin // Craft Foam in muted bright colors // Gold glitter craft foam // Hot Glue gun/glue // The Cricut Maker // Rotary Blade // Cricut Glitter Vinyl //
Gather your supplies and lay out the materials all of your magical goodies!
*Plug your glue gun in*Details
Perhaps it’s because I’ve never really planned a wedding before but damn is it a roller coaster! Sometimes I am so excited I wish it was yesterday, other days I am totally overwhelmed by how soon it is, when it’s really not soon at all! I am still stressing over this date thing, worrying myself…Details
Step aside Summer, Autumn is officially here which means ‘bye bye’ short sleeves it’s time for long sleeves to have their moment. We have trawled the web for our fave long sleeve wedding dresses for a look that screams modern glam bride – just in time for winter. Think gold, sequins and lots of sparkle, alternative brides rejoice as we have found the dresses that will keep you warm and looking fabulous!
1. Honor Dress (above): One of the new designs from the ‘Young Hearts, Run Free’ Collection from Belle amd Bunty, this dress with lace sleeves, is ultra classy. Pair with gold accessories and a smoky eye for perfection.
3. Anya Gown: This stunning embroidered till gown will make your effortlessly chic and cosy on a cold day.
4. Ursa Gown: For brides that want to feel like a real life Disney princess on their wedding day, this gown is truly magical with a blue tulle skirt that is sure to brighten up any gray winter day.
5. Kiki: Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you should keep your figure in hiding. Show off you form with this beautifully flattering Grace Loves Lace dress.
6. Prospere Gown: Classic should never mean boring, which is why we’re smitten with this perfectly polished silk-cotton gown, it’s sophisticated and fashion-forward—just the way we like it.
7. Mirror Ball Dress: This will most certainly amp up the drama on your wedding day. Trust us, everyone is going to want to know where you got your dress from.
8. Magnolia Gown: It’s pinstripe and lace, what isn’t their to love about this unique style?
9. Inca: A unique combination of French and Japanese lace, a flattering fit and a low statement back this is one seriously sexy number for a winter wedding.
10. Tabitha Gown: A fully beaded sheer back adds an extra dose of drama to this Victorian-inspired gown, while tonal ivory and silver beading keeps the look romantic and cohesive.
11. Obelia Dress: A winter wedding wouldn’t be complete without a touch of gold here and there.
12. Andromeda Gown: Here’s a dress that hugs the body in all the right places to keep you feeling cozy on your wedding day.Details