It’s no secret that here at Bespoke Bride me & Emily love a good crown! We’ll place flowers, feathers and frills upon our heads and luckily for us, they seem to be popping up all over the high street! The best part? They’re affordable and beautiful!! I’ve narrowed down my absolute faves to share with you but BE WARNED….You may feel the urge to buy a few of these beauts! 1. First up is this Fearne floral crown from Boohoo.com and guess what? It’s only £8! What a bargain!
2. I’m seriously in love with this baby from River Island! The feathers, the colour, the studs…it’s the perfect combination of cool and pretty!
3. You knew it wouldn’t be long until a Crown and Glory item was featured didn’t you? Me and Em are huge fans of Crown and Glory because everything is hand made which makes your item so much more special! We especially love the pretty pastel florals used in this Whole Lotta Rosie Ice Cream crown!
4. This beautiful and unique feather handband is from a gorgeous store on Etsy called Rouge Pony and would be especially perfect for a bride!
5. Another fab Etsy find was this elegant lace crown from Bloom Design Studio!
6. I love the splash of yellow on this crown from Urban Outfitters! Could I justify paying the £55 for it though?! Probably not.
7. For a more affordable splash of yellow you could go with this sunflower crown from Godess Flora!
8. River Island have the festival look nailed with these feather head pieces!
9. This crown from Miss Violet Lace has a ton of beautiful colours and I love love love it!
10. Topshop is joining the crowd with a huge selection of garlands! This is one of my favourites!
11. Ok, I simply HAD to include this in the list from Rouge Pony, it’s not cheap but for such an extravagant piece I think it’s completely reasonable. How stunning!!!
12. Back to Crown and Glory now for another gorgeous headpiece! This one has been on my wishlist for a while, need to order it before Glastonbury baby!!
13. If you’re looking for something a little more simple and dainty then this floral crown from Shop Bleu Gardens would be perfect!
14. Or go big with this orchid crown from Dora Baeur Accessories!
15. And last but certainly not least, I adore the tones of pinks in this crown from Cameron Couture! So feminine!
What do you think? Are you swooning as much as I am? I’m pretty sure I need every single one of these in my life….
Much Bespoke Love