P.S I Love This…
I am feeling all summery this week, the sun is shining, the temperatures are rising and I am beginning to feel a bit more human. I love opening the patio doors open and feeling warm air rushing inside. I headed to Jess’s last week and was greeted by the sounds of baby lambs bleating and birds singing – spring has to be my favourite time of year. New beginnings and all that. It is a time for getting back in touch with nature, fresh starts and making changes and this is what my love list represents this month…
1. As we head in to spring I am feeling the need to cover my home with lots of flowers and greenery. These giant moss covered letters from The Moss Letter Company are exactly what I have been looking for.
2. With easter just around the corner I think it only normal that everyone owns a pair of bunny ears – my favourite are of course from Crown and Glory.
3. Always a fan of Not on the Highstreet I saw this ‘Spoonful of Love’ silver plated spoon in their newsletter last month. I would love to have a personalised one for me and Mr T.
4. Ahhh we all knew it wouldn’t be long until there was some polka dot in amongst my loves. This Polka dot shirt is a bargain at just £12 from Matalan! I must have!
5. Last spring I spoke of how mint was my favourite colour, well not surprisingly this spring mint is still my favourite colour. Last year it was a mint polka dot dress, this year it is mint wedges! I love these from heels.com!
6. This calendar necklace from Punky Jane on Etsy, has to be my favourite thing so far. I would love to have one for my birthday but how special would it be to have one with your wedding date on it?
7. Patchwork is becoming my latest obsession in my home. Over the next few months I will be attempting to make some DIY patchwork shelves but for now I am in love with the work of a true professional – Kelly Swallow!
8. I came across a styled shoot recently that included these petticoats from Doris Designs – aren’t they just beautiful!
9. Last but not least I am passionate about supporting the work of small independent designers, especially those that use ethically and locally sourced products. I recently found out about The Little Market, co founded by Lauren Conrad and have instantly fallen in love. Here is a little bit about them:
“The Little Market was created to give artisans the opportunity to reach a broader audience and to give you the opportunity to purchase special pieces while directly supporting the artisans who made them. Each product you find here was responsibly crafted with integrity and pride, while providing an income for local artisans to care for themselves and their families.”
I think the work of these two girls is fabulous and I hope you will join me in my bid to help support them.
Much Bespoke Love