So I might have mentioned once, twice maybe three times that me and Jess won a holiday to the Maldives last week? I honestly feel so lucky, stuff like this never happens to me, so as you can imagine I am very very very excited! Naturally my wishlist this week is feeling a little summery as I start to plan what I will be packing for my holiday.
1. Not only will this beautiful Antigua Floral Bikini channel my inner pin up it will also hide a multiple of sins whilst I am lounging around the pool.
2. How cute are these little black cat face pumps?
3. I have been doing a lot of research on camera’s these last few weeks. It is no secret I am a huge wildlife lover and I am super keen to make this year, the year I make my journey into the world of wildlife photography. I have read lots of reviews and asked the opinions of a few photography friends and it seems the Canon 5D Mark III is coming out on top as the best camera for beginners. Now all I need is a couple of grand to buy it… anyone feeling generous?
4. I fell in love with two products from Novel Brand on Etsy today, the first being this ‘Love’ folded book art. It is so unique don’t you think!
5. I have more kitty love this week, this time for this cat silhouette necklace from Mona Mara, it is so pretty! I really love this necklace!
6. Mint is back this year as one of my favourite colours, I thought this mint lace dress would be perfect for our hols! Though it would also make a fabulous bridesmaids dress and would be a total bargain!
7. If I am ever going to fit into that gorgeous bikini then I am going to have to lose a few pounds so it is time to up the ante this week as I will be hitting the gym hard! I think these Nike trainers would be the perfect motivation!
8. Everyone needs to invest in a new pair of sunglasses for their holidays right? My choice this year would be these sweet heart-shaped sunglasses in Pink of course!
9. The second of my favourite products from Novel Brand was this paper Aeroplane book art – I thought it would fit in very well with the rest of this weeks travel themed wish list!
10. My last buy would have to be this Africa Paper Braid Trilby, adding serious fashion points to any outfit!
Well thats all folks, I would love to know what you will be packing in your suitcases for your holibobs this year, please do tell?
Much Bespoke Love