10 UNIQUE & NON-TRADITIONAL WEDDING DRESSES FOR FREE SPIRITED BRIDES!
If the sight of organza, tulle & diamonds fills you with dread, not to worry, there are still plenty of seriously gorgeous, on point dresses to choose from. If a classic meringue style just doesn’t float your boat, then these alternative, vintage inspired gowns will. Here are 10 super unique & non-traditional bridal gowns for cool girls!
1. This Aimee wedding dress from IndieBride (£330) screams 70’s fashion! It’s high neckline, floaty sleeves and short hem is a fashion forward interpretation of the traditional wedding gown.
2. Crop tops are so hot right now!! With its long sleeves, round neck and scalloped hem, this Meryl Top from IndieBride (£190) is subtle and sexy, perfect for boho babes!
For those of you who wouldn’t dare to bare, the Jerry Top from IndieBride (£190) is a stunning alternative! The crochet type lace is bold, modern and sure to make a statement.
3. The tassels on this Jenny Dress from IndieBride (£380) channels serious boho vibes.
And you don’t need to go all out to rock tassels either, as the Penny Dress from IndieBride (£650) proves with its cute sleeve details.
4. The Elena Dress from IndieBride (£320) isn’t just budget friendly – it’s also the perfect option for a beach wedding with it’s summer dress style.
5. Separates are still making a statement and it’s not surprising when they are as dreamy as the Marka Skirt (£625) & Farrah top (£325) from Indiebride. Paired together this top and maxi length skirt with flowing train is so delicate and pretty!
6. Slightly more laid back than traditional wedding gowns, the floaty sleeves and crochet style lace on the Jocelyn Dress from IndieBride (£390) are reminders of our love affair with the 70’s.
7. Asymmetrical hemlines are all over the place right now and this Alannah Dress from IndieBride (£580) does it so well, although slightly more subtle than some dresses we have seen on this year’s catwalks.
You could add a touch of whimsy to your wedding with this Marion Dress from IndieBride (£520). Perhaps it’s the floaty lace or the cute bow? Either way this dress is dreamy!
8. This Livia Dress from IndieBride (£550) is so pretty with its hand embellished flowers!
9. Will backless ever go out of fashion? The Rochelle Dress from IndieBride (£580) proves it is still as chic & stylish as ever.
10. Everyone is talking about the sheer wedding dress trend that stormed bridal fashion week, so we couldn’t help but share our take on this rather risque style with this Gwen Top from IndieBride (£190).
For those who would rather leave something to the imagination, the Celia Top (£190) is as equally beautiful!
So tell me which of these is your favourite? I would love to see some of our brides rockin these fabulous frocks! For more unique wedding gown ideas check out BB boutique!